PDA

View Full Version : Spong GoW interview with Cliffy B.

Marvel_us
08-17-06, 10:19 AM
New Gears of War interview with, yours truly, Cliffy B.:lol:

http://www.spong.com/feature/10109411?cb=75

Mr_LoL
08-17-06, 10:29 AM
This game looks really good and promising. One thing that might take getting used to is the over the shoulder camera view.

PeterJensen
08-17-06, 02:43 PM
I love cliffyB.

PeterJensen
08-17-06, 02:46 PM
"One of my favourite characters in the game you meet a few hours into the campaign; his name is Augustus Cole aka the 'Cole Train', a former Thrashball player who is now throwing grenades instead of balls. Generally speaking, the more fun he’s having, the more trouble you’re in! "

lol :D

Zelda_fan
08-17-06, 02:46 PM
I hate CliffyB

Marvel_us
08-17-06, 02:49 PM
"One of my favourite characters in the game you meet a few hours into the campaign; his name is Augustus Cole aka the 'Cole Train', a former Thrashball player who is now throwing grenades instead of balls. Generally speaking, the more fun hes having, the more trouble youre in! "

lol :D

:udawg:

PeterJensen
08-17-06, 02:52 PM
"I like the Longshot; it’s our high-tech yet still bolt-action sniper rifle. One-shot headshots cause quite a mess, along with a satisfying popping sound."

I really like reading interviews with cliffyB. It really sounds like this games IS his life right now.

PeterJensen
08-17-06, 02:55 PM
I hate CliffyB

Why? I can se he can strike one as a "teenie Guci" kind of person. But you cant take away that he got some great ideas and he does not compromise.

Marvel_us
08-17-06, 03:04 PM
I saw this as someones sig @ Beyond3D. Made me laugh.:D

GamaSutra: I like that arc on the grenade [in Gears Of War]...
GamaSutra: How would you do that with the Nintendo Revolution?
CliffB: Just throw the controller at the screen.

PeterJensen
08-17-06, 03:49 PM
I saw this as someones sig @ Beyond3D. Made me laugh.:D

LOL :udawg: