PDA

View Full Version : Name this monster please?

grey_1
08-17-06, 06:21 PM
This is a potd from the filefront FEAR page a few days back. What is that behind alma? Tia

http://img161.imageshack.us/img161/2521/114177018626ji1.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

SH64
08-17-06, 06:27 PM
WTH is that ?? FEAR mod for Doom3 ?? :D

grey_1
08-17-06, 06:50 PM
lol, not sure what it is. They were arguing about it, but the OP never posted back.

crainger
08-17-06, 07:20 PM
I think its just a photoshopped Doom3 screenie. Probably made for a wallpaper.

Bearclaw
08-17-06, 07:46 PM
I think its just a photoshopped Doom3 screenie. Probably made for a wallpaper.
Ya, you could easily photoshop that girl onto there and that "thing" behind her. Odd though....

grey_1
08-17-06, 08:40 PM
Ya, you could easily photoshop that girl onto there and that "thing" behind her. Odd though....

Yeah, that's all the pic is, a photochop job, I'm just wondering if that big thing is out of a game, or a piece of concept work or what. Looks like it would make a mean level boss...

Bearclaw
08-17-06, 09:38 PM
I agree. Looks like one mean mother ****er.

crainger
08-17-06, 10:08 PM
Yeah, that's all the pic is, a photochop job, I'm just wondering if that big thing is out of a game, or a piece of concept work or what. Looks like it would make a mean level boss...

Oh... I think it's the final boss from one of the Barbie games. Or was it Trophey Bass?

CaptNKILL
08-17-06, 10:18 PM
I dont think there was anything in Doom 3 that looked like that... but that is Alma from FEAR and that is the interface and shotgun from Doom 3. Someones doing some photoshop work, thats all :p

Bearclaw
08-17-06, 11:15 PM
I dont think there was anything in Doom 3 that looked like that... but that is Alma from FEAR and that is the interface and shotgun from Doom 3. Someones doing some photoshop work, thats all :p
the BG is from Doom 3.

CaptNKILL
08-17-06, 11:37 PM
the BG is from Doom 3.
Hm?

Bearclaw
08-18-06, 01:14 AM
I'm not entirely sure but the BG (the door and the monster) appear to be from Doom 3.

Peoples-Agent
08-18-06, 01:52 AM
It's leh deville!

Not the Devil, leh Deville is a ghey French aristocrat who dresses up like Satan and molests Vicars dressed up like zombies.

I heard he's running for the next election, and will most likely get elected.

grey_1
08-18-06, 02:26 AM

Why won't any one READ what my question is?

I'm just wondering if that big thing is out of a game, or a piece of concept work or what

Thank You!

CaptNKILL
08-18-06, 02:36 AM

Thank You!
You dont have to say "anyone"... I know youre talking to me. :p

Sorry, I missed that post... and no I have no idea what that is.

Bearclaw
08-18-06, 03:02 AM

Thank You!

No need to freak out. We simply have no ****ing idea what that thing is. I vote jesus.

grey_1
08-18-06, 04:41 AM
You dont have to say "anyone"... I know youre talking to me. :p

Sorry, I missed that post... and no I have no idea what that is.
Lol, Naw, I had to reread my own OP to make sure I really asked...I get confused and lost in these forums:p

No need to freak out. We simply have no ****ing idea what that thing is. I vote jesus.

I'm not freakin dude, I'm just thinking I might be missing a game with a critter like that. Oh and dat not J...He much bigger than that;)