08-20-06, 04:16 PM
Finally, a gameplay sneak peak :D

http://www.gametrailers.com/player.php?id=12509&type=wmv

|MaguS|
08-20-06, 04:28 PM
Looks amazing!

K007
08-20-06, 04:41 PM
Yea that looks amazing. Looks like will have a EVA type into like in CnC Tiberium Sun mixed in with that other into..either way i cant wait..after playing BFMEII recently i cant wait..hope its as good as that or even better.

Rieper
08-20-06, 04:51 PM
Too bad this game is scheduled for sometime next year. I had my hopes up for a November release... It's looking nice so far.

stncttr908
08-20-06, 07:35 PM
One series EA hasn't screwed up!

crainger
08-20-06, 07:50 PM
Whao!

Thats right Whao! Thats how good it looks.

Edge
08-20-06, 08:28 PM
One series EA hasn't screwed up!
Don't count your chickens before they hatch :p

nrs421
08-20-06, 08:28 PM
whoa is right.....i cant wait till this game is released

CaptNKILL
08-20-06, 08:53 PM
Man, that was a short video... looked pretty good though.

Its going to take a while to get used to the brightness of everything though. Its probably supposed to be from the tiberium, but jeez... everythings all shiny and white.

crainger
08-21-06, 12:11 AM
Man, that was a short video... looked pretty good though.

Its going to take a while to get used to the brightness of everything though. Its probably supposed to be from the tiberium, but jeez... everythings all shiny and white.

Collectors Edition comes with a pair of C&C Sunglasses.

K007
08-21-06, 03:57 AM
I wonder what the cd cover/box will be..i always liked the cnc boxes -.-..

Also i hope they use some really cool music..and maybe get some sweet classic musics into the game..back the old days cnc music was hot -.-..i still like it :P..

From my gameplay in BFME2 (Which i was blown away at how good the game was compared to 1 and how it was a EA game..that didnt suck)..i am really really looking forward and cant wait..MOVIES !!!..dont drop it EA..its the reason why loved CnC soo much..and why i hate Generals Single play and why i refuse to call it a CnC series related game.

Forgot to add..the music in this video btw is very similar to those old cnc music..i like it :)..:thumbsup:

Also how about some NOD support..

Banko
08-21-06, 11:30 AM
I think the video itself is just too bright, even during the Spike sequence you can see that the brightness is way off.

SH64
08-21-06, 10:57 PM
Looks pretty good!
i bet this game will be CPU intensive just like Generals (& BFMEII).

K007
08-22-06, 04:59 AM
bah lets hope they wont have a silly fps cap @ 30..or missing profiles..or worse multigpu/sli wont work..or worse..look like the source engine..

just kidding..

K007
08-22-06, 08:59 AM
The music that is played is close / similar to the one in CnC Orginal - Fullstop..for those who want to know :P

Quickstar
08-22-06, 12:01 PM
Looks much better in motion.

Bman212121
08-22-06, 04:31 PM
Don't count your chickens before they hatch :p

Well, EA didn't really have a part in C&C until later, Westwood was the actual creator of the game, so EA can easily F*** it up now.

|MaguS|
08-22-06, 04:42 PM
Well, EA didn't really have a part in C&C until later, Westwood was the actual creator of the game, so EA can easily F*** it up now.

EA was always the publisher of the C&C games, Westwood was the developer which they still are, under a different banner... Westwood name is gone but the guys behind the game are still around.

crainger
08-22-06, 06:19 PM
EA was always the publisher of the C&C games, Westwood was the developer which they still are, under a different banner... Westwood name is gone but the guys behind the game are still around.

Early games were published by Virgin. I think Sole Survivor was the last Virgin Published game.

Edge
08-22-06, 08:48 PM
Westwood name is gone but the guys behind the game are still around.
Yeah...at Petroglyph. There's about as much of Westwood left as there is of Rare left...except at least Rare got to keep their name.

And yes, EA didn't have control over the license/company until after Red Alert shipped, I believe. Coincidentally, that's about when the Command and Conquer games began to suck...

|MaguS|
08-22-06, 08:50 PM
And yes, EA didn't have control over the license/company until after Red Alert shipped, I believe. Coincidentally, that's about when the Command and Conquer games began to suck...

Red Alert 2 and Yuri's Revenge are the best C&C games in the series and Tiberium Sun was pretty dam good aswell...

nVidi0t
08-22-06, 10:28 PM
It's gonna be a tirumphant return for the C&C series. Well overdue tbh.

CaptNKILL
08-22-06, 10:47 PM
Red Alert 2 and Yuri's Revenge are the best C&C games in the series and Tiberium Sun was pretty dam good aswell...
I thought Tiberian Sun was "different" but sucked as far as a C&C game.

Red Alert 2 was better but didnt really feel much different than TS to me. I didnt really like it all that much. I eventually sold it to get something else.

I thought Generals was a great game though. The gameplay was a lot of fun, its just a shame they didnt have the C&C style videos or interface.

I hope C&C 3 plays more like generals and the old C&C games.

nutcrackr
08-22-06, 10:55 PM
Generals and Red Alert were both quality C&C titles, generals really really needed the cutscene movies like Red Alert 2. They better have them in this time or I'm going to be disgusted. Tiberian Sun was pretty meh, I never did finish it though, probably should get around it repairing the huge scratch on the cd :(

crainger
08-23-06, 01:26 AM

GFT

RA2 was easily the my favourite. I though TS was pretty good too. Had a sort of gritty though cartoony edge to it.

LOL I just saw I type GFT "Goated for Truth" (nana2)