PDA

View Full Version : New Lost Planet Trailer

Zelda_fan
08-23-06, 01:09 AM
Holy crap there are some awsome games that are comming out on the 360.

http://media.xbox360.ign.com/media/761/761580/vids_1.html

Quickstar
08-23-06, 01:18 AM
I played the demo and the game plays a lot like a console game. In other words, no brain required. Run and gun. Strafe and shoot. Still fun though...

Zelda_fan
08-23-06, 01:41 AM
no brain required

How is that different from ANY OTHER FPS ever made?

oldsk00l
08-23-06, 07:17 AM
After the demo I thought it was kick ass.

The flying bug hive area in particular just had me repeatedly saying "wow". They hit a pretty good balance of motion blur/action too. I'm pretty excited about this one.

ralinn
08-23-06, 07:24 AM
Sweet downloading now! Been looking forward to this game!

The animations are amazing in it.

Toss3
08-23-06, 09:06 AM
After the demo I thought it was kick ass.

The flying bug hive area in particular just had me repeatedly saying "wow". They hit a pretty good balance of motion blur/action too. I'm pretty excited about this one.
Yep it had me saying wow too until I ran out of bullets and couldn't beat the boss, until I found the second mech warrior in the cave! ^^ This is one of the few titles that actually have that next-gen feel to it. The only thing that bothered me were the energy blobs you had to pick up. :-/
The graphics are just plain awesome and I really hope they can make the gameplay vary throughout the game, since running around shooting stuff in a gets boring after awhile(doom3 anyone?). But the good thing is that it's beautiful to look at, even if it were to be a boring game! ;)

ENU291
08-23-06, 09:35 AM
This game is definitely at the top of my list for next year!

Marvel_us
08-23-06, 09:39 AM
This vid was damn impressive. Their implement of motion blur is pretty much spot on. This is a must have for Xbox360.

|MaguS|
08-23-06, 10:44 AM
I played the demo and the game plays a lot like a console game. In other words, no brain required. Run and gun. Strafe and shoot. Still fun though...

Shush Troll.

I think this game is looking good. Saddly I haven't tried the demo yet since my X360 isn't online (I gotta stop being lazy and wire my living room) but I will probably be picking up this game at its release.

Peoples-Agent
08-23-06, 03:02 PM
Wow... that is gonna be drooling on my setup.

CANNOT WAIT.... So glad I got a 360 with all these wicked games coming out.

Mercenaries 2 , that's another one. Can't wait to destroy buildings 360 stylee lol

It scares me that i'm 26 soon, and still get the kiddy at Christmas feeling from new games coming out. LOL

Gf talking about the future and kids, I say STFU ...i've got games to play and beer to drink.

Zelda_fan
08-23-06, 03:06 PM
Wow... that is gonna be drooling on my setup.

CANNOT WAIT.... So glad I got a 360 with all these wicked games coming out.

Mercenaries 2 , that's another one. Can't wait to destroy buildings 360 stylee lol

It scares me that i'm 26 soon, and still get the kiddy at Christmas feeling from new games coming out. LOL

Gf talking about the future and kids, I say STFU ...i've got games to play and beer to drink.

PA they have a lost planet demo on XBOX live. It's pretty sweet, you should check it out. I'm definatly buying this game. Honestly, these second gen XBOX games are going to make life very difficult for the PS3.

gram_vaz
08-23-06, 03:09 PM
This is my most anticipated X360 game. The gameplay is awesome and another thing i like about this game is that it proves not all next gen games have to have that 'pixel shaded plastic look'. Not that i hate the 'pixel shaded plastic look', it's just that i prefer the look of traditional texturing.

evilchris
08-23-06, 05:10 PM

Yes, the brainpower required for PC games such as Doom 3 and Quake 4 is just mindboggling...

Peoples-Agent
08-23-06, 05:50 PM
Yes, the brainpower required for PC games such as Doom 3 and Quake 4 is just mindboggling...

LOL... amazing how people spend endless hours building,configuring and tweaking their PC using their brain to replicate a nutter shaking dice in a cup for endless hours dribbling in some psyciatric ward, shooting endless clay looking monsters on some game.
Even more worrying, Linux users who do that plus some just to get the games to even load. Mind boggling.

I'm equally guilty of this, so hitting the consoles for awhile is welcome relief.

I'll be nabbing that demo once I get the wireless gizmo hooked up soon Zelda, but i'll most likely get inpatient and run a 10m Ethernet cable through my house to the Router.