PDA

View Full Version : Oblivion - Magicka Stops Regenerating

Q
08-26-06, 11:24 PM
Help.

I'm in the process of finishing the last mage's guild quest and I'm off to kill that Worm dude. In the middle of fighting the three dread zombies my Magicka just stops regenerating. I would just go back to my last save...but its a ways back (of course).

There doesn't seem to be any thing affecting me anywhere. No red stats or spell effects. I've waited and that at least brings my health back but nothing on the magicka side. Potions do restore magicka...but no auto regen like I've been used to for the last three months of the game. ;)

I have all the official plugins. The only mod I have is evilchris' clear water one. I've been running that for two days with no issue.

I'm wondering if anyone else had an issue like this and if it resolved itself or what. Any help would be appreciated!

Q
08-27-06, 03:13 AM
Astral Vapors....yep. You can catch it from those zombies...

Being an Argonian I forgot all about getting poisoned and such. Just thought I would post the solution... I've read from the wiki that you just need to take a Cure Potion.

superklye
08-27-06, 03:23 AM
I was going to say it stopped regenerating because you touch yourself at night.

Becoming
08-27-06, 04:22 AM

That would be the Curse of the Hairy Palms ailment. It is frequently contracted by shaking hands with unwashed minotaurs (or other...ways).

Q
08-27-06, 01:08 PM

Idle hands spend time at the genitals, and we all know how God hates that.

SH64
08-27-06, 04:23 PM
Yep had that & thought its a game issue , then i found out its a curse.