PDA

View Full Version : CnC3 Gameplay Video (Narrator)

K007
08-28-06, 06:12 PM
I think this is from the german thing going on..

PS:Australia gets mentioned..yay -.-

http://www.gamevideos.com/video/id/5345

btw why is TS (Tiberian Sun) has a n while in CnC3 it has a m..

Also i wonder how they plan to bring back kane this time..we know he was a clone first time by Kabal..and then gets wacked / taken out by the GDI dood..will it be another clone..or a mutant type kane :)

200.1MB file here of the same video..might wanna grab that
http://download.gamevideos.com/5345/gv.com.CommandnConquer_640x360.wmv

Lol..video is funny.."Keep your eyes open"..tank comes and runs them down

CaptNKILL
08-28-06, 07:41 PM
btw why is TS (Tiberian Sun) has a n while in CnC3 it has a m..

Tiberium is the mineral (or whatever it is). Tiberian, means "of tiberium". Like Asian, European etc. :)

stncttr908
08-28-06, 08:19 PM
Downloading, thanks.

K007
08-28-06, 08:52 PM
Alot of intresting stuff here..i dont really like the entire instant capping with engineers..which was a bit annoying back in TS with the Cyborg Commander/Engi rush

Stealth Bombers are in here as well..looks like NOD is gonna be my choice -.-..they seem to have the best hit and run stuff..while having the most powerfull defense weapeon in the game..

No word on walls..those were cool..Stealth Generator combined with laser walls..pretty fun stuff..

nutcrackr
08-28-06, 09:38 PM
I've only just finished playing tiberian sun and there are some really obvious things that strike me as unbalanced compared to ts. Firstly the obelisk of light was never that powerful, it had a really slow refire rate and I don't recall it killing a mammoth tank in one hit. The aircraft took out a building (power plant?) in like two shots, way too fast imho. I also don't really like the idea of squads and the effects seem to get in the way of the gameplay. Couldn't see anything with the flame tanks shooting everywhere.

BTW australia is a red zone, aka we are all mutants >_<

Edit: woops it didn't kill mammoth tanks, predator tank. But two vertigos took out the powerplant in one shot :eek:

K007
08-28-06, 10:26 PM
Yea the dmg was a bit bs..the 2 Stealth tanks took out a powerplant and almost dropped the second one and still survived..till those orca bombers(?) came in and destealth them..which btw was a cool idea..

Maybe just for demostration they bump the dmg..but i am sure this cant be how its meant to be...even for the obelisk tower to take out the predator tank(w/e its called gdi light/medium tank) in one hit is a bit bs as well -.-..wonder if they think the game is about mass..mass units

The flame tank probably gonna get less..flame..near the end one of the mammoth tanks was just..invisible from the fire lol..i dont think it even destroyed..but dam i am sure everyone inside got cooked alive..even the people there was finding it funny lol

stncttr908
08-28-06, 11:04 PM
Maybe the balance was offset for time purposes in the demo.

SH64
08-28-06, 11:54 PM
Command & Conquer: Tiberium Wars Demo Planned
http://worthplaying.com/article.php?sid=36607&mode=thread&order=0

At the GC in Leipzig, EA producer Mike Verdun revealed that a C&C Tiberium Wars demo is planned before the full game ships, but did not give any details as to its content or release date.
:thumbsup:

K007
08-29-06, 01:22 AM
Command & Conquer: Tiberium Wars Demo Planned
http://worthplaying.com/article.php?sid=36607&mode=thread&order=0

:thumbsup:

God dam nice find mate. I hope it comes out and we can test out some multiplayer online before..UT2007 Demo..now this..All we need is Crysis Demo and i am set -.-

nutcrackr
08-29-06, 01:49 AM
Not much of a rts multiplayer myself, but I like just about all the c&c single player campaigns. Looking forward to some high resolution videos and some fun missions :)

SH64
08-29-06, 07:51 AM
Not much of a rts multiplayer myself, but I like just about all the c&c single player campaigns. Looking forward to some high resolution videos and some fun missions :)
Same here .. i'm more of a SP guy :)

K007
08-29-06, 08:26 AM
Same looking forward to its SP mostly..but i do like CnC Multiplayer (Minus Generals).

One thing i wanna know is will it have a point skill system type thing with special weapeons/super powers..cause that is not really a CnC thing and i really would hate for that to come into online side of the game..i hope they just stick to the classic and teck up with the buildings...

In CnC TS NOD had chemical missle/nuke while GDI had ION Cannon..so far we haven't seen any of these in action or if the Chemical Missle will make into the game..but i hope they stick to the tech tree building

stncttr908
08-29-06, 01:31 PM
Yeah, simplicity is C&C's strong point in my mind. It never needed to participate in this one-upsmanship that other franchises have taken to.

SH64
08-29-06, 01:39 PM
Yeah, simplicity is C&C's strong point in my mind. It never needed to participate in this one-upsmanship that other franchises have taken to.
Yep i've played Act of War (demo) which is very similar to C&C in some ways & still couldnt get into it.
C&C has its own unique & simple style!

K007
08-29-06, 05:59 PM
And thats why Generals failed to me -.-