PDA

View Full Version : Flight Simulator and Controller

Bearclaw
08-28-06, 08:20 PM
I am wondering if I could use a control pad (like a logitech or something) to play Flight sim instead of a joystick.

Q
08-28-06, 08:22 PM
Yes, you can. Anything with dual sticks and triggers/sholder buttons will do. A PS2 pad or XB360 pad should suffice. It's a bit tough to map, and you will have to use the keys a bit, but it should work fairly well.

evilghost
08-28-06, 08:25 PM
I've got a CHS Flight Yoke and foot rudders for sale if you want them. They both work great and are in perfect condition. When I had time to game I used them for MS Flight Sim, Combat Flight Sim 2/3, and FGFS.

Bearclaw
08-28-06, 08:32 PM
I've got a CHS Flight Yoke and foot rudders for sale if you want them. They both work great and are in perfect condition. When I had time to game I used them for MS Flight Sim, Combat Flight Sim 2/3, and FGFS.
Thanks but I am fine. I have the X52 FLgiht controller and throttle but ym brother is using it while I am at college. I don't mind and am probably going to pick up a cheap controller.

evilghost
08-28-06, 09:07 PM
Thanks but I am fine. I have the X52 FLgiht controller and throttle but ym brother is using it while I am at college. I don't mind and am probably going to pick up a cheap controller.

No problem, figured I would ask, thanks :)