PDA

View Full Version : PCB Layout for Asus N6200 and GeForce 2Ti

courtneydidit
08-30-06, 11:17 AM
Hello folks,

I am looking for the layouts in object. Is there a Web site like the one for BIOS files ( http://www.mvktech.net/component/option,com_remository/Itemid,26/ ) that would contain PCB layouts for these cards ?

(pirate)

snowmanwithahat
08-30-06, 11:29 AM
not that i know of, mvktech is the most compreshensive one i've found for nvidia cards

ricercar
08-30-06, 04:35 PM
I am looking for the layouts in object. Is there a Web site...that would contain PCB layouts for these cards ?Not bloodly likely.

When I worked at NVIDIA, we kept these board docs under NDA. NVIDIA would close down any site that was known to give out proprietary information.

courtneydidit
08-30-06, 05:08 PM
Not bloodly likely.

When I worked at NVIDIA, we kept these board docs under NDA. NVIDIA would close down any site that was known to give out proprietary information.

Well comparing with my old GeForce 2 Ti that does have a S-Video out, I basically have to take that connector and solder it in place of the composite out connector on the N6200.

The circuit board offer the same soldering points on both cards, so the connectors are soldered to different points in that matching area.

As I understand the Tv features are in the Nvidia chip now so it should be a simple matter of selecting the TV mode out in advanced properties of my display adapter once the S-Video connector is in place. Customisation of the connector is for the manufacturer so the chip is already configured for S-Video output.

Any experts on my side ? I'm proceeding anyway, cause I refuse to live with composite or to return the card :D