PDA

View Full Version : Assassins Creed 360 bound (Officially)

Connaught
09-01-06, 03:32 AM
http://xbox360.ign.com/articles/729/729877p1.html

Thats right, the worst kept secret has finally been confirmed. Now I scratch one more game off a list to get when I rent the PS3, and one more to add to my 360 collection.

SWEET!
Great news indeed....to hear it officially that is.

S.I.N
09-01-06, 03:44 AM
Great, so now the PS3 fanboys can now say its nothing special and it was always going to be multiplatform while the 360 fanboys will do the reverse and claim "owned". They can now also finaly acknowledge that the game looks good.....

http://www.nvnews.net/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=75176

|MaguS|
09-01-06, 10:13 AM
Glad they came clean with it, the entire speculation and rumors were getting retarded... we all know Ubisoft doesn't do exclusive games...

Still will get it for the PS3 since upon release it will be my platform of choice.

ENU291
09-01-06, 10:43 AM
thank god.. I was so tired of all the rumor nonsense with this title.

rek075
09-01-06, 10:59 AM
we all know Ubisoft doesn't do exclusive games...

Like Red Steel?

|MaguS|
09-01-06, 11:01 AM
Like Red Steel?

Who says it will be? Could be timed for all we know, they could make an off shoot for the other consoles. Look at GRAW, it originally was released only on the X360 and made its way to the PC... who's to say Red Steel wont either.

Mr. Hunt
09-01-06, 12:17 PM
*Waits for evilchris and Zelda_Fan to talk about how amazing it looks suddenly*

Peoples-Agent
09-01-06, 07:57 PM
I never doubted this game, but I always knew it was coming to the 360 from day one. Inevitable i'd say.
A defo purchase for me.

oldsk00l
09-01-06, 08:53 PM
Great, so now the PS3 fanboys can now say its nothing special and it was always going to be multiplatform while the 360 fanboys will do the reverse and claim "owned". They can now also finaly acknowledge that the game looks good.....

http://www.nvnews.net/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=75176

I commented on the game looking good before the announcement, it was when we finally had screenshots of decent texturing and more detailed geometry.

It was probably rendered on a 360 though :D

brady
09-01-06, 09:11 PM
I just went over to the ps3portal forum to see what was going on and the discussions are very entertaining. There's people over there who (a week ago) were so excited about AC and are now not going to buy it because they claim that now the game will be dummed down because teh 36o i$ TeH 5uXX0rz!

|MaguS|
09-01-06, 09:25 PM
Thats why I don't visit BS sites like PS3Portal and PS3Insider... or whatever...

brady
09-01-06, 09:46 PM
Thats why I don't visit BS sites like PS3Portal and PS3Insider... or whatever...

I highly recommend that all you guys head over the PS3portal right now and read the post that "gurry" is making. They are very very funny. Here's (http://www.ps3forums.com/showthread.php?p=542777&posted=1#post542777) a good thread for starters.

saturnotaku
09-01-06, 10:07 PM
Well, I'd rather have that guy here than Nv40...at least "gurry" can put together a coherent, properly punctuated sentence.

|MaguS|
09-01-06, 10:08 PM
but Nv40 is so much fun to have around.

brady
09-01-06, 10:16 PM
Well, I'd rather have that guy here than Nv40...at least "gurry" can put together a coherent, properly punctuated sentence.

Perhaps I'll offer him an invite...I mean I think that he and nv40 could team up and provide endless hours of entertaining posts. Many of which we would begin quoting in our sigs because they would be so classic. Take this gem from gurry for example:

It doesn't matter what the 360 people think it can do. The absolute fact of the matter is that the PS3 is a better and more awesome system because it can hold like 5x the information on a disc and it is at least 3x as fast at everything that the 360 can do. It's also been proven that the PS3 can do things that can't even be done with DirectX10. The PS3 WILL bring down the PC gaming market. I garantee it. Because the graphics of the PS3 will be better then PC's for the next 3-4 years. By then the new consoles will almost be coming out. There is no way any PC can even come close to the power of the PS3.

kev13dd
09-01-06, 10:27 PM
The only way that PC's will ever even come close to the PS3 is if PC's begin to use the Cell. This is because the Cell is basically a super computer microchip. It is 100's of times faster then even the fastest chips from AMD and Intel. I pretty sure that in the next 2 years or so computers will begin to use Cell chips. It is too powerful for them to pass up. Untill then, and untill Nvidia allows the PS3 GPU to be sold, there will never be a PC in the world that can even come close to the power of the PS3. PC game graphics are going to look so crappy when we can finally see and play true PS3 graphics.
I don't understand you guys. Are you Xbox fanboys or something. What sources do I need to get for you. Sony has said the PS3 WILL be better then the 360 in every way possible. End of debate. Everything it has in is faster and put together in a better way. The PS3 will have no competition.
I don't need to check my sources because my sources are Sony. I used "million" to drive home a point. It IS fact that the PS3 will be at least 2x as powerful as the 360. Basically the PS3 skipped a generation and is pretty much what the next xbox will be. The PS3 GPU is faster and better then the 360's, the PS3's CPU is faster and better then the 360's, the HD is bigger, and the discs can hold like 3x as much (at least). The xbox 360 is old news and can only play old PC games at like half the resolution and settings.
Seriously- this guy is too awesome for words. My new goal in life is to be just like him. I honestly don't like the PS3 very much, but this wise intelligent 31 year old man has convinced me that PS3 is going to be better than sex

K

|MaguS|
09-01-06, 10:34 PM
Sony has said the PS3 WILL be better then the 360 in every way possible. End of debate.

WOW! Best line EVER! Not even Nv40 could top that... well he can... but even he would have to think about it...

brady
09-01-06, 11:01 PM
I love it! I'm serious we need to invite him here and give him is own personal forum section!

oldsk00l
09-01-06, 11:48 PM
Wow, if Iran needs a new information minister, these guys put Sahaf to shame. We have some prime reality distortion fields in training over there.

Steve Jobs could take some lessons.

Mr_LoL
09-02-06, 12:37 AM
I highly recommend that all you guys head over the PS3portal right now and read the post that "gurry" is making. They are very very funny. Here's (http://www.ps3forums.com/showthread.php?p=542777&posted=1#post542777) a good thread for starters.

Tbh some of the guys on the teamxbox forums give those lot a good run for their money. Cant seem to raed a single ps3 thread without "the ps3 sucks ass" comments. I also think that gurry guy is probably joking.

Zelda_fan
09-02-06, 12:54 AM
Man I hope gurry convinces as many people as possible. If I had his address I'd send him a thank you card. If it weren't for people like him, I'd never be able to scalp PS3 on ebay for as much as I'm going to.

t6_shadow
09-02-06, 04:11 PM
I just went over to the ps3portal forum to see what was going on and the discussions are very entertaining. There's people over there who (a week ago) were so excited about AC and are now not going to buy it because they claim that now the game will be dummed down because teh 36o i$ TeH 5uXX0rz!

I didn't think you could dumb down a console game. Where do you go from rock bottom? :P

Clyde_TTU
09-11-06, 05:29 PM
Hells yeah bone saw PS3

everything else(360, Wii, PC) own

Peoples-Agent
09-12-06, 07:37 AM
I didn't think you could dumb down a console game. Where do you go from rock bottom? :P

I hope your not comparing your PC gamingwise to the XB360?
I might have to "LOL" heavy and call in the ROFLCOPTER for back up.