PDA

View Full Version : ForceWare Version 91.47 WHQL !!!

Pages : [1] 2 3 4

michaelj
09-01-06, 04:57 AM
ForceWare 91.47 WHQL For Win2000/XP
ftp://file5.mydrivers.com/display/nvidia_fw9147whqlb_32.zip

ForceWare 91.47 WHQL For WinXP-64
ftp://file5.mydrivers.com/display/nvidia_fw9147whqlb_64.zip

OrangeBlast
09-01-06, 05:32 AM
uh...................so no difference at all from the release earlier this month?

michaelj
09-01-06, 05:34 AM
uh...................so no difference at all from the release earlier this month?
Sorry,I have no idea.

K007
09-01-06, 05:55 AM
How come its not on nvidia site -.-

nekrosoft13
09-01-06, 08:35 AM
because these are from evga

badboy64
09-01-06, 09:20 AM
Can't connect with your server at all. Did you just put them up?

mike2h
09-01-06, 12:16 PM
because these are from evga
just went to evga downlaod - 9145 for 7950gx2 & 9131 for all others.
unless you meant it was a link from somebody in their forums. or something else entirely;)

rickshobbies
09-01-06, 01:06 PM
Even better, they are posted on the Nvidia site!

http://www.nvidia.com/object/winxp_2k_91.47.html

nekrosoft13
09-01-06, 01:07 PM
when i installed those drivers, it was clearly evga branded. no nvidia logo

rickshobbies
09-01-06, 01:24 PM

Certainly not the ones from the Nvidia site I'm sure. Go grab them from the green guys themselves...

shungokusatsu
09-01-06, 01:43 PM
Gave me problems during installation, wouldn't detect my 4th gpu and the monitor turned off. After uninstalling, then reinstalling and reboot it finally worked.

Dr.Nick
09-01-06, 03:03 PM
Nice drivers but I still have to disable color temperature correction to fix the oversaturation of videos. Also I have noticed greatly reduced screen tearing, especially with WoW, so that is a major plus for me. They're worth the install

sharangad
09-01-06, 04:28 PM
The overlay's completely barfed with this release with horribly dark video. The colour correction works only if the new control panel's open when the video's played back. If not, the drivers don't remember the overlay colour setting.

jolancer
09-01-06, 06:29 PM
The overlay's completely barfed with this release with horribly dark video. The colour correction works only if the new control panel's open when the video's played back. If not, the drivers don't remember the overlay colour setting.
you shur its the drivers fault? and not your Vid player.

what media player are you using?

zampe
09-01-06, 07:06 PM

:)
ForceWare Release 90
Version: 91.47
Release Date: September 1, 2006
WHQL Certified

http://www.nvidia.com/object/winxp_2k_91.47.html

edit:
sry.
dont saw ricksobbies identical post #8

K007
09-01-06, 07:06 PM
just FYI every release so far in the past has had a strange setting in the video setting..which makes the videos look a bit off colour..simply go to tv/video settings..and just set the colours to default.

PS: These are the same as before just simply with WHQL

T.h.o.m.a.s.
09-01-06, 07:24 PM
intelligent you are !

K007
09-01-06, 08:04 PM
There is alot of Open issues still left..i mean areally long ass list

Demanufakture
09-01-06, 08:16 PM
Wasn't very many open issues for my 7800 gs.(nana2) Seems like most of the issues are for the latest cards.

F_L_C
09-01-06, 08:17 PM
Speaking of video, the VMR9 + YV12 color space bug ( http://www.nvnews.net/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=960526&postcount=113 ) seems to be gone in this driver. BUT, only if using the new control panel. If using the old, it's still the same behavior as all previous 9-series drivers. Don't know why the fix would not apply to the old CP as well. Going by some polls here and elsewhere, the majority of users still prefer the old CP...as do I.

That's the only vid-related prob I'm having. As for performance, about the same as 91.45. This is Oblivion, which is the only game I have installed at the moment.

BTW, one thing I noticed about CoolBits OCing with the new CP: it's much more conservative than the old CP. Detect optimal w/ new CP = 416/1240 and w/ old CP = 480/1390 on a 78GS (stock = 375/1200).

jolancer
09-01-06, 09:15 PM
change is always displeasuring by human nature.

i also prefer the layout type of the old CP, but honestly i dont care as long as everything works to there best ability. so if dropping the old CP alltogether would fix some bugs with the New CP, id say just do it.

I can understand why they added or are switching to the new CP... its most likely more Noob friendly, so it may benefit nvidia in that area.

also conserning FLCs observation on the Coolbits autoclock, i think thats a good thing, cause the old CP does sometimes clock some cards either too high or near the edge... the new CP Coolbits autoclock would probbaly save some Noobers cards.

shungokusatsu
09-01-06, 09:52 PM

i also prefer the layout type of the old CP, but honestly i dont care as long as everything works to there best ability. so if dropping the old CP alltogether would fix some bugs with the New CP, id say just do it.

I can understand why they added or are switching to the new CP... its most likely more Noob friendly, so it may benefit nvidia in that area.

also conserning FLCs observation on the Coolbits autoclock, i think thats a good thing, cause the old CP does sometimes clock some cards either too high or near the edge... the new CP Coolbits autoclock would probbaly save some Noobers cards.

You can still swap between both CP's.

K007
09-01-06, 10:02 PM

ATI made a new UI..so nvidia..*had* to make one too..lol(nana2)

jolancer
09-01-06, 10:49 PM
You can still swap between both CP's.
I meant in the development of the drivers, not my user preference... as some report some options working in a sertain CP rather then the other... so i was thinking in turms of the old interface perhaps bloating the driver and causing some bugs with the new interface.

ATI made a new UI..so nvidia..*had* to make one too..lol(nana2)
i wouldnt know, iv never used a ATI.... though i have seen them in others machines, and i would say -> yea ATI needs a new Interface cause theres sux hairy hellsized gonadz. dont know why NV would worry about it.... when i was on someone elses ATI machine and go to Advanced display properties, i felt like i was back on win98 with all those toolbar tabs.

rewt
09-01-06, 11:11 PM
There is alot of Open issues still left..i mean areally long ass list

I can't believe they still haven't fixed problem with monitor going blank during checkdisk or offline defrag.. This problem has been around for what seems like ages now.