PDA

View Full Version : FS: eVGA Nvidia 7800GTX

carlos
09-01-06, 07:12 PM
I have a hardly used 7800GTX my company purchased for Linux testing. I played a few rounds of Doom 3 and UT2K4 on it and well - had no problems with everything maxed out. This card is very beautiful and runs the stock heatsink. I only removed the headsink to clean and re-paste the GPU with artic silver before initial use.

If you have any questions, please PM me. I will take a 6800GT + cash or just straight cash for my asking price.

$240 w/ Newegg receipt.

eBay - Carloswill
HEAT - Carlwill

saturnotaku
09-01-06, 07:22 PM
7. Any person who offers an item for sale or trade must provide his or her Heatware user ID and rating. If you do not have Heatware, your eBay user name and link to a feedback score will be acceptable. Links to transactions posted on other forums is not allowed. If you do not provide this information in your initial post, you are going to be reminded by either a moderator or other forum member of this omission. You will have 24 hours from the time of that reminder to provide the requested information or else your thread will be deleted. If you have no Heatware or eBay feedback, your thread will be closed and your initial post in said thread deleted. Both of these policies are no questions asked and will be strictly enforced. By requiring you to provide this information, we are protecting buyers, sellers and the owners/administrators of nV News.

http://www.nvnews.net/vbulletin/announcement.php?f=17

Nandro
09-29-06, 08:37 PM
Sent PM

carlos
09-30-06, 09:30 AM
$208 shipped

Spliffstarr
10-01-06, 01:40 PM
ygpm