PDA

View Full Version : This is WAITING!

Toss3
09-08-06, 07:55 AM
www.Thisiswaiting.com (http://www.thisiswaiting.com/) Thread title says it all... :D

six_storm
09-08-06, 08:47 AM
That's pretty funny! Too bad for Sony.

ENU291
09-08-06, 08:50 AM
The Sony fanboys are going to come in here and blow-torch this thread!

Knot3D
09-08-06, 09:02 AM
It's a funny website yes. However, i do think the PS3 library will eventually be very worthwhile.

Namrok
09-08-06, 09:15 AM
Oh man, thats great. Especially the "It doesn't print money!" one. Looks like Sony really pissed off Europe from that website. I wonder how the average gamer really feels over there.

H3avyM3tal
09-08-06, 10:35 AM
Lol, that stuff is preety funny :D
But if those were made for laughs or because there are too many whiners/haters in europe (this IS europe after all).

And yes, Im from around that region (israel). And you know the middle-east will get PS3s somewhere around the end of next year, lol.

But, that website is hilarious :D

russ_3d
09-08-06, 01:20 PM
I wonder how the average gamer really feels over there.

my feelings on release dates since the super famicom :banghead:

and heavymetal - i try to not whine/hate so much. i just convert/mod play japanese versions - and whine about games needng text:D

Mr_LoL
09-08-06, 02:08 PM
I have just bought a premium 360 and test drive unlimited with my ps3 money :D Trying to connect to live at the moment. Nightmare. It works when my firewall is off.

Marvel_us
09-08-06, 02:29 PM
I have just bought a premium 360 and test drive unlimited with my ps3 money :D Trying to connect to live at the moment. Nightmare. It works when my firewall is off.

Lol! You bought an Xbox360! Congrats on the purchase.

Firewalls usually screw up online gaming, you have to configure the port or something like that. I'm not sure how to do it correctly.

six_storm
09-08-06, 02:50 PM

Good job on the purchase, you made a better, I mean, wise decision. :D Hope you enjoy it man. How is TD:U? I am planning on grabbing that game tonight . . .

Mr_LoL
09-08-06, 02:53 PM
Good job on the purchase, you made a better, I mean, wise decision. :D Hope you enjoy it man. How is TD:U? I am planning on grabbing that game tonight . . .
TDU seems to be allright. The island is massive and I am racing against people on live. I think the map supports 16 players on a single server. Currently in an Audi A3 at the moment :D

ENU291
09-08-06, 03:04 PM
Open up the ports needed for Xbox Live on you firewall or router. I believe the ports are 88 and 3074.

Cream
09-08-06, 04:43 PM

If your using Zone alarm. Set Firewall internet setting to medium. Also under program control set 'Generic Host Process for win32 services' to trust.