PDA

View Full Version : Nvidia 7200 graphics card drivers

grybrv
09-10-06, 11:49 AM
No where on the nvidia site is there an 7200 geforce go driver why is this so .I downloaded madden 2007 and it has graphical curruption my daughter has a laptop with a generic graphics card and it is working great but on my laptop hp pavillion dv6045nr it says i need to update drivers

ViN86
09-10-06, 02:15 PM
No where on the nvidia site is there an 7200 geforce go driver why is this so .I downloaded madden 2007 and it has graphical curruption my daughter has a laptop with a generic graphics card and it is working great but on my laptop hp pavillion dv6045nr it says i need to update drivers
you mean you bought and installed madden right? (pirate)

The Kiwi
09-16-06, 03:01 PM
HP has the drivers. nVidia has generally avoided dealing with drivers for its integrated and mobile processors, providing instead a template to the OEMs using those products. There are, however, some few exceptions to that general rule, but those others are difficult to locate on nVidia's site compared to the producers' sites.

grybrv
09-16-06, 06:19 PM
yes i installed it and when i got to play the players are invisible and the stands with the fans are really staticky the field is nice and green i went to hp and dloaded the newest drivers but it still doesnt work