PDA

View Full Version : The P5N32 Deluxe And Bios Updates

The Bigman
09-13-06, 06:38 PM
This is a board that is taking along time to get bios updates for. The A8N32, the sister baord has gotten bios updates to fix lots of things but just betas for the P5N32 users.

I think this is a board asus rather just forget seeing they know there are lots of problems with it.

Usually when a motherboard manuafacturer ignors major issues with boards they know there are problems. Why doesn't asus just recall this board and either refund people with it or update the board but i think they did that already with the P5N32 SE which is same board just a working one.

Im not saying im have issues, its working ok for me but i boot up my pc day to day wurrying that it will do something bad like not boot or bsod on my.

Its like byting my fingernails everytime this boots up. lock on wood for me

Reason im uncertain of this board is the 2 months i had hell with it. it took out 3 GPU's 7800's, and took out a pci 550ati theater.

i discovered that i needed the ez plug connected when using 2 gpu's that might be why this happen.

ASUS needs to reconize this board more and fix whatever there is wrong with it.

The Bigman
09-14-06, 10:47 PM
No comments?

The Bigman
09-16-06, 03:28 PM
This is BS no one knows anything about this board. I am thinking of fileing a lawsuit against ASUS for wrong information about this board. I did some research and found out it wont see 4 gigs of ram no matter what OS is installed. It says on the box i supports 16 Gigs of ram, well thats a crock of ****.

Anyway does anyone know the ins and outs of this board?

Greasy
09-17-06, 04:16 PM
I didn't think the easy plug was necessary if you were using the power connectors on the cards.

Xion X2
09-18-06, 01:43 PM
I didn't think the easy plug was necessary if you were using the power connectors on the cards.

It's not.