PDA

View Full Version : PS3 game AFRIKA

Mr_LoL
09-16-06, 04:22 AM
Yay. Zebra ass FTW!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Rofl at least its original.
At last! Just what every PS3 naturalist has been waiting for - a savannah simulator. And (we've been waiting to say this for years) it's got the most realistic giraffes we've ever seen. As it stands, there's no sign of anything so course as actual gameplay in this tech-demo, but we're assured it isn't along the lines of Cabela's Big Poacher. Instead, it's a virtual safari enabling animal enthusiasts to get up close to exotic beasts without the risk of a savaging. As a bonus, at the moment, it doesn't seem to be set in the near-future.
http://ps3media.ign.com/ps3/image/article/731/731581/afrika-20060907085508164.jpg
http://ps3media.ign.com/ps3/image/article/731/731581/afrika-20060907085509414.jpg

retsam
09-16-06, 04:28 AM
cool, are there going to be nakid bush women?.

Capt. Picard
09-16-06, 04:34 AM
I don't understand. Is this only going to be a virtual safari tour, or is it goign to be a hunting game like Trophy Hunter and Deer Hunter and the like.

I've only played Trophy Hunter 2003 and I loved it to bits. I wish they could make a African hunting game, with elephants, giraffes, various antelopes, LIONS, zebras etc.

If that game had graphics like you'd expect from something like Oblivion I would be first in line.

pakotlar
09-16-06, 05:06 AM
I wish we could take your word for it... :thumbdwn:

Marvel_us
09-16-06, 10:59 AM
Old news. This game wasn't really meant to appeal to a lot of people. Just to help bring people that are interested in wildlife a bit closer.

I must say the graphics look pretty nice but not really my type of game, lol.

Mr_LoL
09-16-06, 11:47 AM
Right if you could shoot a couple of Zebras in the face I might be interested but bleh. Picard please get rid of those pictures. They are making me sick.

brady
09-16-06, 11:55 AM
It'd be a hit if you could be a cheetah or a lion.

Tuork
09-16-06, 01:39 PM
The grass looks pretty cool, but I have to say the trees look fugly as hell.

Capt. Picard
09-16-06, 01:39 PM
Right if you could shoot a couple of Zebras in the face I might be interested but bleh. Picard please get rid of those pictures. They are making me sick.

OK. A mod must have removed it, but please tell me why those pics makes you sick.

Edge
09-16-06, 01:58 PM
It'd be a hit if you could be a cheetah or a lion.
Anyone remember those simulation games for the PC from the early 90s, Wolf and Lion? Those were actually fun (think Sim Ant but like ten times as advanced), if they made an updated version of one of those like graphics like this, I'd buy it :D

In any case though...uhh, well it's certainly an interesting tech demo, although I have to wonder what kind of game they're going to make out of it. Gotta give them credit for their attention to detail though, all the way down to the zebras' genitals.

gmontem
09-16-06, 01:59 PM
Is this gonna be one of them fun gun games?

Mr_LoL
09-16-06, 03:21 PM
Is this gonna be one of them fun gun games?
You simply never know it could be really good or cack. My expectations for this are very low so nothing is really going to suprise me.

Peoples-Agent
09-16-06, 04:30 PM
OK. A mod must have removed it, but please tell me why those pics makes you sick.

Because those battered old harridens look downright minging, that's why.
Talk about living rough or what.

And this game will get boring and quick, well ...it's not actually a game.
Suppose it's educational for anyone who gives a damn.

Capt. Picard
09-16-06, 04:47 PM
Because those battered old harridens look downright minging, that's why.
Talk about living rough or what.

And this game will get boring and quick, well ...it's not actually a game.
Suppose it's educational for anyone who gives a damn.

I agree wholeheartedly, which is why I posted those pics. It puts the whole of Africa, as a third world country with primitive cultures, into perspective.

Peoples-Agent
09-16-06, 05:51 PM
I agree wholeheartedly, which is why I posted those pics. It puts the whole of Africa, as a third world country with primitive cultures, into perspective.

When I lived in London I befriended a chick from Ghana and she was fecking HOT, looked nothing like those battered homeless things. LOL

And yeah, I saw her naked body ..and it was pert and proper amazing. LOL

Mr_LoL
09-17-06, 01:12 AM
When I lived in London I befriended a chick from Ghana and she was fecking HOT, looked nothing like those battered homeless things. LOL

And yeah, I saw her naked body ..and it was pert and proper amazing. LOL

Did she have an ass like a zebra? You know she was probably after you passport.

Peoples-Agent
09-17-06, 05:26 AM
Did she have an ass like a zebra? You know she was probably after you passport.

More than likely LOL

Her folks were quite loaded though, old man driving about in a Bentley and what not lol

Capt. Picard
09-17-06, 05:41 AM
Her folks were quite loaded though, old man driving about in a Bentley and what not lol

Ah, so her father is a government official in Ghana. Nice. It pays to work for the state in Africa.

Mr_LoL
09-17-06, 01:57 PM
Ah, so her father is a government official in Ghana. Nice. It pays to work for the state in Africa.
So that you can be a corrupt pos eh :D