PDA

View Full Version : FIFA 07 - XB360 Screw Up

Peoples-Agent
09-17-06, 04:43 AM
Oh well, thought it was too good to be true.
Seems that EA have finally managed to get the physics and movement right, aswell as have all the cool licensing and graphics this time around, but they have completely ballsed up the leagues on the game.

Just look at this list...

http://fifa07.ea.com/extra/?id=4311

Current gen and even the Nintendo DS has tons more leagues and teams. What a joke!

Bring on Pro Evo 6 !

Marvel_us
09-17-06, 10:30 AM
I think they said something about it being a time issue, sucks though.

Hopefully Pro Evo 6 is looking better in the graphics department. I hear the gameplay and everything is set but the graphics are lacking.

Mesce
09-17-06, 12:36 PM
Oh well, thought it was too good to be true.
Seems that EA have finally managed to get the physics and movement right, aswell as have all the cool licensing and graphics this time around, but they have completely ballsed up the leagues on the game.

Just look at this list...

http://fifa07.ea.com/extra/?id=4311

Current gen and even the Nintendo DS has tons more leagues and teams. What a joke!

Bring on Pro Evo 6 !

Fifa has always been worse in my opinion than pes for pure gameplay.

With fifa07, your getting pretty much the same leagues and teams that will be in pro evo 6. Infact, almost exactly the same teams. SO if your going to get a game due to the teams on it then your still going to be let down.

Mr_LoL
09-17-06, 12:54 PM
You dont really want to play as Barnsley v Southend united do you? Anyway bring on pro evo 6. Cant wait.

Peoples-Agent
09-18-06, 01:00 AM
You dont really want to play as Barnsley v Southend united do you? Anyway bring on pro evo 6. Cant wait.

Hell yeah! LOL

I figured i'd be able to start out as like a Div 2 team and turn them into something using this new player system. Can develop youngsters into good players and all that now.

I'll probably get it from Game and make use of their 10 day returns policy. :D Like a free rental... heh do that alot.

Mr_LoL
09-18-06, 01:10 AM
Hell yeah! LOL

I figured i'd be able to start out as like a Div 2 team and turn them into something using this new player system. Can develop youngsters into good players and all that now.

I'll probably get it from Game and make use of their 10 day returns policy. :D Like a free rental... heh do that alot.

I have never used Games 10 day return policy as my conscience gets the better of me. Lol.

Peoples-Agent
09-18-06, 01:16 AM
I have never used Games 10 day return policy as my conscience gets the better of me. Lol.

Why? It's their policy, and keeps business going their way. LoL

My bro works there too, which is handy for discount.

Plus get silly amount of reward pts if you pre-order games, soon adds up quick.

http://www.play-asia.com/paOS-14-71-bn-49-en.html

Some of the games here too are region free, you might wait awhile for them but they are well cheap.
Know a dude who got Saints Row 24 new inc vat and delivered.