PDA

View Full Version : Need help with nvidia custom profiles please......

calfcramp!!!
09-17-06, 09:07 PM
I have the newest drivers and control panel.I believe I am doing everything correct when creating a custom profile.Everytime I set my custom settings on lets say madden 07 and exit the cp,it will either default back to the original global settings are not appear at all like its not saved.I also have nvtray the newest one and tried application profiles from there but when it opens all that comes up is a huge wordpad with alot of text.

I follow these exact instructions :
http://www.slizone.com/page/slizone_appprofile.html

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks
Craig

Grestorn
09-18-06, 05:51 AM
I have the newest drivers and control panel.I believe I am doing everything correct when creating a custom profile.Everytime I set my custom settings on lets say madden 07 and exit the cp,it will either default back to the original global settings are not appear at all like its not saved.I also have nvtray the newest one and tried application profiles from there but when it opens all that comes up is a huge wordpad with alot of text.

I follow these exact instructions :
http://www.slizone.com/page/slizone_appprofile.html

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks
Craig

The profile doesn't have to be selected in the control panel to work. It's activated automatically as soon as you start the associated game. That's the reason you have to the game's executable to the profile.

Anyway, for easier manipulation of profiles, you might want to take a look at nHancer. See my signature for details and for the link to the latest version.

ChiBChombo
09-18-06, 11:01 PM
Same thing is happening to me, I'm trying to make a profile for Oblivion, but when I make it and exit the panel, Then I check it again, its completly different. Everything is changed back to how Global Settings are, nothing of what I saved is there.

calfcramp!!!
09-19-06, 03:27 AM
Thanks grestorm,got the newest nhancer and it all works now,I can finally get 32x aa on my games now.

Craig