PDA

View Full Version : TGS - bigger than E3?

oldsk00l
09-22-06, 11:28 AM
Man I'm looking at all these threads spawned by TGS coverage...doesn't that warrant its own section of the forums?

This event seems to be way huger for gamers than E3 was...

Marvel_us
09-22-06, 11:32 AM
I don't know if it's bigger but I definately think this TGS is better than last E3. A lot of footage of games we've been waiting for but not that much big announcements like E3 has.

S.I.N
09-22-06, 11:33 AM
Doesnt seem that huge to me and nothing really new was even announced.

oldsk00l
09-22-06, 11:50 AM
I dunno, it just seems like to be that news is exploding everywhere about the games.

If we get more about Halo3 though, then consider it huge.

Toss3
09-22-06, 01:02 PM
Doesnt seem that huge to me and nothing really new was even announced.
No, but at E3 they give us the previews(*cough*pre-rendered*cough*killzone*cough*) and at TGS we actually see them played live! :D

slick
09-22-06, 01:18 PM
E3 sort of was a downer this year.

There wasn't a lot of juicy info on any next-gen games people actually care about for the 360, the PS3 had the most lackluster showing ever, and Nintendo barely showed anything.

Sony and MS are bringing out some big guns for TGS, it's actually interesting.

Nintendo decided not to show - again.

toxikneedle
09-22-06, 01:43 PM
E3 sort of was a downer this year.

There wasn't a lot of juicy info on any next-gen games people actually care about for the 360, the PS3 had the most lackluster showing ever, and Nintendo barely showed anything.

Sony and MS are bringing out some big guns for TGS, it's actually interesting.

Nintendo decided not to show - again.
Well I think even MS isnt showing everything, Im sure theyre saving the big guns for X06 next week.

slick
09-22-06, 03:42 PM
X06 is going to be awesome.

Honestly, I'm just excited for ANY possible Halo stuff they'll be showing. Playable would be nice, but parts to the story would be awesome too. There's so much speculation going around now and so much viral story telling coming from Bungie.

New Mass Effect stuff would be cool too.