PDA

View Full Version : Oblivion - Lockpicks

nV`andrew
09-24-06, 03:56 PM
Okay tehres a bazillion threads about this. Fired up oblivion again today and im hooked again.

So, where can i get lockpicks, or better, what abotu the pick that never breaks? Is this obtained through the theives guild, or how do i trigger it? thank you. anyone know of a cheat/mod for picks?

Q
09-24-06, 04:01 PM
Thieves guild is the best place for buying lock picks. The fences you'll find there have them readily available. Also, if you have the Cove official plugin one of your crewmates has 100 at a time to sell.

The skeleton key is a mixed blessing. You can only level up to 60 with it since it adds 40 to your lockpicking skill when its inventory. (So as long as you keep it in your inventory you'll be able to get to 100, but if you ever take it out it drops to 60. This might be of some importance to you if you go to jail a lot.)

You get it for completing the Eye of Nocturnal daedric quest. You'll find the shrine north of Leyawin in County Kvatch.

nV`andrew
09-24-06, 04:34 PM
Okay thanks for your help. Wasn't sure if i could get them from the theives guild or not. I'll go and try that now, since i just got that Mysterious Note from the lady about the theives guild.

and the Cove plugin, where can i get this and does it cost $2 or whatever?

:)

de><ta
09-24-06, 09:31 PM
You can also buy lockpicks and assorted contrabands from Shady Sam located outside the wall of the imperial city. (behind the stables a bit, but near the wall).

Bearclaw
09-24-06, 09:42 PM
You can also buy lockpicks and assorted contrabands from Shady Sam located outside the wall of the imperial city. (behind the stables a bit, but near the wall).
Hmm..I will have to pay him a visit.