PDA

View Full Version : Guitar Hero 2, X360...

Pages : [1] 2

|MaguS|
09-27-06, 03:30 PM
WTF?! The game looks like ass... seriously... I like the PS2 look of it better, I think its just the over use of lighting but the characters look like ****. They look like plastic. God I hope this is early work because as it stands right now, I would pick the PS2 version over this...

http://media.xbox360.ign.com/media/857/857449/img_3949266.html

If they fix it up abit then I would get the X360 version knowing that it would get new songs through Live.

ENU291
09-27-06, 03:55 PM
WTF?! The game looks like ass... seriously... I like the PS2 look of it better, I think its just the over use of lighting but the characters look like ****. They look like plastic. God I hope this is early work because as it stands right now, I would pick the PS2 version over this...
QFT!

russ_3d
09-27-06, 04:01 PM
god, its looks like a 'my first 3dmax render' - nothing like a pure white light to ruin a shot

six_storm
09-27-06, 04:46 PM
Honestly, who gives a rats butt? The PS2 version looked horrible and so does this one. But guess what? It's a heck of a lot of fun!!! Never thought it would come to the X360.

|MaguS|
09-27-06, 04:50 PM
I think the PS2 one look pretty dam good, has a Unique style and art. This version just throws that out...

Mr. Hunt
09-27-06, 08:18 PM
As much as I would like to be able to download new songs... I gotta get the PS2 version... I already got 1 guitar, and need the second one... I don't want to have to go to having only 1 again :\.

Namrok
09-27-06, 08:37 PM
Maybe I'm blind, but the screenshot looks fine to me. Not the best example I'm sure, but I'd hardly say they've ruined it. I was always too consumed by the notes floating down to watch the characters.

Wireless Guitar + Downloadable Songs = Win!

I didn't play Guitar Hero for the graphics, I played it for the music. Plus, if you got as into it as I did, the wireless guitar is a godsend :p

CaptNKILL
09-27-06, 08:49 PM
I wish someone would make one of these for PC.

I love the first one, I play it at my friend's house some times. But I dont see myself spending a few hundred bucks to get a PS2 just to play that game, especially when the second one is going to offer more on the X360 (downloadable songs). And I'm sure as hell not going to buy a console for each one of them. :p

So... are there any good PS2 emulators out there? :p

LiquidX
09-27-06, 08:53 PM
Looks alright to me also. This is not a game that needs to be mind blowing in the graphics department.

More pics, some of which look better than what was posted.
http://www.gamersreports.com/mediabrowser/737/9935/

Here is the controller. I like the looks and hope its wireless.
http://xbox360media.ign.com/xbox360/image/article/735/735722/x06-guitar-hero-2-announced-for-360-20060927113323187-000.jpg

evilchris
09-27-06, 09:15 PM
This is the gayest "game" ever made.

Buenamos
09-27-06, 09:20 PM
I had never played this game until a month ago when I moved down here to Arizona. I'm currently attending UAT which is a game design school and wow! There are tons of guitar hero fans here. Anyways, the point I want to make is, it doesnt matter what the graphics look like....it's about the gameplay and guitar hero delivers! I'm buyin it for sure!

Mr_LoL
09-27-06, 09:22 PM
This is the gayest "game" ever made.
I know you will be picking up a ps3 with singstar at launch (pirate)

evilchris
09-27-06, 09:36 PM
My setup is better:

http://www.evilchris.net/images/IMG_5340.JPG

Mr. Hunt
09-27-06, 09:39 PM
My setup is better:

Ok then... I guess if you like First Person shooters I should get a picture of my gun and post it and tell you my setup is better.

evilchris
09-27-06, 09:41 PM
Ok then... I guess if you like First Person shooters I should get a picture of my gun and post it and tell you my setup is better.

Crappy analogy. You can't fire guns all day in your house, right next to your FPS.

Plus, only Gib and maybe a couple others here have more/better guns than me ;)

Seriously Mr. Hunt, would you rather wank off on a Fisher Price toy, or learn and play the real songs on a real guitar?

S.I.N
09-27-06, 09:42 PM
My setup is better:

I bet you cant play for ****.

Mr. Hunt
09-27-06, 09:44 PM

Of course not... he has a Steve Vai signature from the looks of it.

evilchris
09-27-06, 09:55 PM

I've been playing 22 years. What can you do, other than be a worthless troll? What type of preamp do I have there? I bought it new in 1988. Do you know? Do you know anything about guitar playing or music for that matter?

evilchris
09-27-06, 09:57 PM
Of course not... he has a Steve Vai signature from the looks of it.

A JEM 7V is not a "Steve Vai Signature". Steve doesn't have a "signature" model. He uses and specs JEMs out. They are extremely versatile which is why I bought it. Considering you don't jack **** about guitar playing, I'd shut your mouth.

LOL, little kiddie Mr. Hunt upset that I think his "guitar hero" game is gay, so he cries and insults my *real* rig. Comedy Gold.

Mr. Hunt
09-27-06, 10:02 PM
A JEM 7V is not a "Steve Vai Signature". Steve doesn't have a "signature" model. He uses and specs JEMs out. They are extremely versatile which is why I bought it. Considering you don't jack **** about guitar playing, I'd shut your mouth.

LOL, little kiddie Mr. Hunt upset that I think his "guitar hero" game is gay, so he cries and insults my *real* rig. Comedy Gold.

Could have swore I saw a signature at Guitar Center once... or maybe it was the exact same gay guitar with Steve Vai's actual signature.

And no... I am not upset... I just find it funny that somebody enjoys a game that costs 70 dollars (and it is a game... people are putting on concerts with the thing)... how much did you pay for that guitar and the mesa boogie?

evilchris
09-27-06, 10:06 PM
Could have swore I saw a signature at Guitar Center once... or maybe it was the exact same gay guitar with Steve Vai's actual signature.

And no... I am not upset... I just find it funny that somebody enjoys a game that costs 70 dollars (and it is a game... people are putting on concerts with the thing)... how much did you pay for that guitar and the mesa boogie?

Yeah it's a real * gay * guitar. Totally gay. There has never been a signature on a JEM unless someone had Steve sign one. He has played them for years and it seems now it's a "signature" series. I've had mine since 97'.

But it's * gay *, so I'll stop talking about it. I'll trade it in for that awesome fisher price explorer on page 1 as soon as find one.

Mr. Hunt
09-27-06, 10:09 PM
Ahhh... little kiddie evilchris got upset because I insulted his Ibanez.

;)

|MaguS|
09-27-06, 10:10 PM
I've been playing 22 years. What can you do, other than be a worthless troll? What type of preamp do I have there? I bought it new in 1988. Do you know? Do you know anything about guitar playing or music for that matter?

Your as large of a troll as he is... Coming into a thread about a game you have no interest in and start talking ****... I didn't go into your Car thread and start calling you a pussy for buying that over priced trash can now did I?

evilchris
09-27-06, 10:10 PM
Ahhh... little kiddie evilchris got upset because I insulted his Ibanez.

;)

No I just think you're an idiot, has nothing to do with being upset. Go lay on your bed and stare at your ceiling poster of that gay guy from Austia or wherever he's from.

evilchris
09-27-06, 10:11 PM
Your as large of a troll as he is... Coming into a thread about a game you have no interest in and start talking ****... I didn't go into your Car thread and start calling you a pussy for buying that over priced trash can now did I?

No you didn't, and you couldn't have because it isn't overpriced or a trashcan, riceboy.

Post pics of your car Magus, hell post pics of anything you have that's *real*, not something made up like your EA "job"!