PDA

View Full Version : A few new INGAME Mass Effect screens

msxyz
09-30-06, 04:30 AM
http://media.xbox360.ign.com/media/718/718963/img_3956801.html

The game, due to be out this xmas has been postponed to Q1/07.

JigenD
09-30-06, 09:23 AM
I LOVE the style and art of this game. I loved the first debut video a while ago back when people were dissing the style too. But what's odd is the style didn't change much but people just started praising it.

I hope the music ingame sounds a lot like the music in the trailers they've done.

Anyways, I have high hopes for this one.

LycosV
09-30-06, 10:08 AM
Looks good, Unreal Engine 3 at work. But they should've brigtened them up just a little, I had to crank my monitor brightness so that they didn't look really dark.

msxyz
09-30-06, 10:33 AM
I didn't like the style and the settings at first but now the more I learn about this game the more I'm intrigued to give it at least a try.

russ_3d
09-30-06, 11:39 AM
i love the art style too.

the materials look superb and the use of colour is really nice.

it reminds me of syd mead's stuff :)

im hoping it has a gloriously immersive story and multiple ways to do it

games are really beginning to look more like films in terms of image quality arent they.. one of the reasons im buying a 360 , shame its been put back a bit

LiquidX
10-01-06, 02:54 PM
Of all the games shown so far I think this one is the most impressive. I just hope the gameplay holds up to the visuals and considering who is behind it I think it will.

Peoples-Agent
10-02-06, 01:54 AM
Defo on my list, and I aint too worried about it being put back. Already got 4-5 games to pay for before Xmas as it is. LoL