PDA

View Full Version : GTA San Andreas problem

Capt. Picard
10-04-06, 01:49 PM
Since I've never finished the game I'm decided to start it again. Please don't laugh.

I'm stuck at this one mission. It is in San Fierro in one of Wuzi's (that blind Japanese fellow) missions. When I start one of his missions I get a message that tells me I need more underwater experience or skills. Where do I get underwater skills or xp?

A general indication of where I can go look would also be helpful.

SemperFi
10-04-06, 02:06 PM
The quickest way to build your underwater experience points is to goto the docks at the san fierro airport, jump in the water, and keep diving and resurfacing just as you are about to run out of breath. After about 20 or 30 mintes of doing this your lung capacity should be up enough for you to do the mission.

J-Mag
10-04-06, 02:44 PM
or you go collect all the clams and build up that way

Q
10-04-06, 05:37 PM
The quickest way to build your underwater experience points is to goto the docks at the san fierro airport, jump in the water, and keep diving and resurfacing just as you are about to run out of breath. After about 20 or 30 mintes of doing this your lung capacity should be up enough for you to do the mission.

Yup. I did the same at this point, except I did so in a San Fierro lake in the southside. This way, instead of getting completely board, I had the company of crashing cars and drowners. (nana2)

nutcrackr
10-04-06, 06:28 PM
Yep I did the same, just went out to the ocean and swam around for 1 hour or more, I still found the diving mission under all the rocks hard as hell. The whole micromanagement crap like lung capacity was stupid if you ask me.

Capt. Picard
10-11-06, 08:40 AM
I've got another problem. I'm at the second last stage but I'm struggling to recruit any of my homies. I'm following the instructions of the walkthrough I found at gtasanandreas.com but I'm not successful.

Any advice, please?

JaxMacFL
10-11-06, 08:55 AM
The number of gang members you can recruit coincides with the amount of respect you've earned. You may have to go out and take over more gang territories to build up more respect. Of course you recruit homie gang members by 'targeting' them, as if you are about to waste them, but instead hit the 'g' or 'h' keys. That will recruit them.

Good Luck

candle_86
10-11-06, 10:31 AM
I dont know why anyone plays this, GTA III is still the better one.

Bearclaw
10-11-06, 10:45 AM
Agreed. I though GTAIII was the best even after the newer ones came out. I still play GTAIII.

S.I.N
10-11-06, 12:41 PM

So because part three was better you cant enjoy this one?:confused:

J-Mag
10-11-06, 12:46 PM
Personally I had the most fun with the original two. They were out when I first got into college so everyone was connected via 10bT in the dorms (these were the days of 28.8). It was sweet stealing cars and trying to kill each other... I have always been disappointed by the new GTA's inability to do lan play.

Mr_LoL
10-11-06, 01:38 PM
Probably because people have different tastes in games :)

Bearclaw
10-11-06, 03:00 PM
Probably because people have different tastes in games :)
Ya, everyone likes a different game form the GTA series. I thought GTAIII was the best because it was all based in a city and i loved it. I like Vice because it was so drastically different in some parts of the city compared ot others, it felt genuine..if that makes sense. I think they tried for that in san andreas and it was good..to a point.

I like all of them btu GTAIII the best.

candle_86
10-11-06, 04:06 PM
Ya, everyone likes a different game form the GTA series. I thought GTAIII was the best because it was all based in a city and i loved it. I like Vice because it was so drastically different in some parts of the city compared ot others, it felt genuine..if that makes sense. I think they tried for that in san andreas and it was good..to a point.

I like all of them btu GTAIII the best.

yep GTAIII had the elements that made GTA and GTA II good and combined in 3d. Rockstar just cant get it right, the cities are to big, and the story lines are total crap.

Bearclaw
10-11-06, 04:44 PM
yep GTAIII had the elements that made GTA and GTA II good and combined in 3d. Rockstar just cant get it right, the cities are to big, and the story lines are total crap.
QFT. GTAIII, the missions were good, and original at the time because it was the first in the 3d series. It was just nice because it was all one atmosphere, all in city. It was awesome. I am hoping GTAIV will have some sort of GTAII in it in some respects.

de><ta
10-12-06, 04:07 AM
GTA:SA adds a lot to the GTA3 and GTA:VC. Personally I love the entire series and GTA:SA was just a lot more immersive then the rest of them, however it was too wide, while the previous games had fairly narrow storylines with limited side-stories.
With GTA:SA you can do a lot more stuff, its still a friggin kick ass game though!

CDE_1246
10-13-06, 01:28 PM
Grand theft auto III sucked. San Andreas is by far the best.

Mr_LoL
10-13-06, 02:24 PM
Grand theft auto III sucked. San Andreas is by far the best.
QFT