PDA

View Full Version : Alone In the Dark PC Confirmed or Cancelled

MaXThReAT
10-06-06, 11:33 AM
nekrosoft13 said the PC version was canned. I just found this posted yesterday, and many others saying it's still in the works. Does anyone have anything saying it's been cancelled for the PC?

Alone In The Dark Confirmed For PS3 [ News ]
Eden Games' survival-horror set to make an appearance on Sony's next-gen console too...
Author: Jon Wilcox | Date Added: 10/05/2006

Atari has today confirmed that Alone in the Dark, which has previously been announced for Xbox 360 and PC, will also be released on PlayStation3. Although the game was listed as a PlayStation3 title by Sony as long ago as Tokyo Game Show 2005, it's only now that Atari have made any mention of the fact that it would be released on the next-gen platform.

"The team is having a fantastic time bringing Alone in the Dark to life using the incredible processing power of the PS3 kits," said David Nadal, Game Director, Eden Games. "It's a very exciting time for us, when we begin to see how the powerful new generation of hardware can help us realize our ideas in a way that hasn't been possible before."

We'll have more on Alone in the Dark shortly...

Screens look amazing.
http://media.pc.gamespy.com/media/804/804426/imgs_1.html
http://www.gamespot.com/pc/action/aloneinthedarkndi/screenindex.html

Marvel_us
10-06-06, 12:14 PM
Well that article doesn't make it seem like the PC version was canned.

LiquidX
10-06-06, 12:47 PM
Dont remember hearing anything about it being cancelled. Nekrosoft13 is the publisher?

SH64
10-06-06, 01:37 PM
Dont remember hearing anything about it being cancelled. Nekrosoft13 is the publisher?
LOL :D
he's talking about a forum member .. his name is nekrosoft13.

nekrosoft13
10-06-06, 04:31 PM
yeah, i'm the publisher, haha ;)

i read in last month CD-Action Polish magazine, they are not always right, so take that with a grain of salt

|MaguS|
10-06-06, 04:46 PM
they are not always right,

Duh, Their polish....

nekrosoft13
10-06-06, 04:51 PM
Duh, Their polish....

and what the **** that supposed to mean

|MaguS|
10-06-06, 04:53 PM

It's a joke, sheeeesh

MaXThReAT
10-06-06, 09:46 PM

:lol2:
I honestly hope it's not cancelled, only time will tell I guess. The shots of the game so far look pretty awesome, I don't think any are PC yet but still.