PDA

View Full Version : I think this is why Zeldafan hates CliffyB...

Pages : [1] 2

toxikneedle
10-06-06, 05:02 PM
Heh, I just saw this video. Pretty funny.... seriously

http://youtube.com/watch?v=M2XYf4zI-I4

|MaguS|
10-06-06, 05:06 PM
What a fruit...

jnd3
10-06-06, 05:12 PM
That was, quite simply, the sassiest thing I've ever seen.

CaptNKILL
10-06-06, 05:15 PM
What a homo.

:lol:

ENU291
10-06-06, 05:28 PM
Oh My Lord... and this is the guy that we are putting our faith in for Gears of War! :cry:

Marvel_us
10-06-06, 05:58 PM
Oh My Lord... and this is the guy that we are putting our faith in for Gears of War! :cry:

Yup and we haven't been disappointed yet.;)

He does look like a real fruit cake in that video though.

oldsk00l
10-06-06, 08:41 PM
Yeah he does, in actuality he's a hilarious guy in person. I think he was just workin the camera.

Marvel_us
10-06-06, 11:00 PM
Yeah he does, in actuality he's a hilarious guy in person. I think he was just workin the camera.

I have to agree.

I don't know if anyone has seen the MTV special they had on Gears of War.

The part where Cliffy goes to Tim Sweeney and asks him for the keys to his Lambo cracked me up. Poor Tim looked like he pissed on himself when Cliffy peeled out of the parking lot, LOL.

toxikneedle
10-06-06, 11:07 PM
I have to agree.

I don't know if anyone has seen the MTV special they had on Gears of War.

The part where Cliffy goes to Tim Sweeney and asks him for the keys to his Lambo cracked me up. Poor Tim looked like he pissed on himself when Cliffy peeled out of the parking lot, LOL.
Speaking of that MTV special, if I recall correctly.... half of that VIDEO GAME special ended up being about cliffy's girlfriend.

Brimstone7
10-06-06, 11:09 PM
His 18 year old girlfriend...

Marvel_us
10-06-06, 11:17 PM
Didn't surprise me really, it was an MTV Special about video games, nuff said. More like a camera man just followed Cliffy around the whole show, with short 2 second snippets of the game.

Zelda_fan
10-07-06, 12:41 AM
He's really a pathetic individual. I bet his co-workers talk so much **** behind his back. I don't see how he gets to sleep at night.

oldsk00l
10-07-06, 01:03 AM
He plays their games insanely well though, in CTF's and bombing run he just pwnz...

I think he acts like a dick on purpose...but I really don't think he's a dick.

de><ta
10-07-06, 01:13 AM
He's really a pathetic individual. I bet his co-workers talk so much **** behind his back. I don't see how he gets to sleep at night.

His co-workers dont have anything better to do with thier pathetic lives. :D

SemperFi
10-07-06, 01:14 AM
http://imagecache2.allposters.com/images/pic/153/919533~A-Night-at-the-Roxbury-Posters.jpg

Zelda_fan
10-07-06, 01:26 AM
His co-workers dont have anything better to do with thier pathetic lives. :D

At least his co-workers go home and bang their wives and play basketball with their children. Hell, that's not a bad life.

CliffyB on the other hand prances around in that Blink182 haircut like he's some sort of playboy (when everyone knows those hot babes he's around are just actresses getting paid to host whatever show he's in).

retsam
10-07-06, 01:43 AM
god, i hate all those gaming shows (except leo leport). they have gotten so gahy its not even funny. they all sound like such airheads with there hay look at me im cool attitudes and punk rock hair cuts. blaaaaa... give me leo the true nerd leport any time of the day at least that guy knows his stuff and doesnt need que cards to read off of.

jAkUp
10-07-06, 01:47 AM
Yea I hate the gaming shows too. Very rarely do they actually know anything about games.

retsam
10-07-06, 01:50 AM
Yea I hate the gaming shows too. Very rarely do they actually know anything about games.

/start_snooty_teenyboper_voice like, this game is like, total awsome man.. i totally pawd the game man in like 4 hours and stuff....

Zelda_fan
10-07-06, 01:53 AM
leo the true nerd

leo the true nerd, roflmao, that cracked me up

but you're right. I don't watch these gaming videos to see hot babes, I want to learn about technology.

But you know who I do find DAMN attractive is that Jade what's-her-name producer from Assasian's Creed. She's plain beautiful + she knows her stuff and that really turns me on. I think if I had like one date with her, and she was cool, I'd marry her.

Mr. Hunt
10-07-06, 04:50 AM
leo the true nerd, roflmao, that cracked me up

but you're right. I don't watch these gaming videos to see hot babes, I want to learn about technology.

But you know who I do find DAMN attractive is that Jade what's-her-name producer from Assasian's Creed. She's plain beautiful + she knows her stuff and that really turns me on. I think if I had like one date with her, and she was cool, I'd marry her.

Chicks actually turn you on?

Learn something new everyday.

CaptNKILL
10-07-06, 06:19 AM

:lol2:

pakotlar
10-08-06, 03:37 PM
:D

evilchris
10-09-06, 12:31 PM

Wow coming from the guy who wants to bang this guy:

http://www.nvnews.net/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=63088&highlight=flatley

I'm sure Zelda will be very insulted.

H3avyM3tal
10-09-06, 12:54 PM
^Wow... Im sorry, but you cant escape that one.
Lmao.