PDA

View Full Version : Help Finding power cord

AssistM0nk
10-08-06, 09:55 PM
i need a powercord for the Logisys LGX273 17" lcd monitor... i've searched all over and have called many stores but cant find one... help plz?

crainger
10-08-06, 09:57 PM
i need a powercord for the Logisys LGX273 17" lcd monitor... i've searched all over and have called many stores but cant find one... help plz?

What does the plug look like? Is the power transformer built in? or does it use an external one?

Post pics if you can.

CaptNKILL
10-08-06, 10:01 PM
You posted about this in May did you check the response there?
http://www.nvnews.net/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=69565

Bearclaw
10-08-06, 10:30 PM
Haha, when I first saw the title I thought you had lost a cord in your house and couldn't find it. :D

AssistM0nk
10-08-06, 11:32 PM
You posted about this in May did you check the response there?
http://www.nvnews.net/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=69565

i really dont think what that guy is suggesting will work or is what im lookin for... i have no idea what the power cord looks like cuz i bought the monitor off a friend and he didnt have the power cord and thats why he was sellin it... i imagine it prolly has the transformer built in cuz i have other monitors in the house that have almost the same type of cord and have the transformer built in

CaptNKILL
10-08-06, 11:43 PM
i really dont think what that guy is suggesting will work or is what im lookin for... i have no idea what the power cord looks like cuz i bought the monitor off a friend and he didnt have the power cord and thats why he was sellin it... i imagine it prolly has the transformer built in cuz i have other monitors in the house that have almost the same type of cord and have the transformer built in
What does the connector look like?

Is it like the one on a PC?

crainger
10-08-06, 11:56 PM
Haha, when I first saw the title I thought you had lost a cord in your house and couldn't find it. :D

LOL me too. I was gonna post "It's probably in the last place you'd expect."

CaptNKILL
10-09-06, 12:17 AM
LOL me too. I was gonna post "It's probably in the last place you'd expect."
Or "It's in the last place you will look for it."

*nudge nudge* :lol:

crainger
10-09-06, 12:36 AM
Or "It's in the last place you will look for it."

*nudge nudge* :lol:
:rofl

You crack me up lil' buddy.

AssistM0nk
10-09-06, 02:03 PM
the hole on the monitor where the cord plugs in looks like where u would plug power into like a portable cd player? cant really think of a better example...

CaptNKILL
10-09-06, 02:07 PM
the hole on the monitor where the cord plugs in looks like where u would plug power into like a portable cd player? cant really think of a better example...
Try here. :)
http://search.ebay.com/cord-lcd-monitor_W0QQfkrZ1QQfnuZ1

Check around the place where the cable plugs in for any Voltage or Amperage numbers. There are quite a few LCD power cords on there, its just a matter of matching up the correct power ratings.