PDA

View Full Version : Scarface the world is yours

Pages : [1] 2 3

fasedww
10-09-06, 07:00 PM
Just got this game I like it. Voice acting really good, Graphics little better then GTA,Lots of things to do etc.:D

MaXThReAT
10-09-06, 08:17 PM
MMmm, I've been looking at the game too. Let me know what you think after playing it a bit.

nekrosoft13
10-09-06, 08:28 PM
i heard some good things about this game too, seems allot better then GTA/Godfather.

Scarface>Godfather>GTA

ENU291
10-09-06, 08:44 PM
The graphics are very simplistic... GTA: San Andreas had better effects but the gameplay in Scarface is enjoyable and the dialogue in the game is pretty authentic and hilarious!

|MaguS|
10-09-06, 08:49 PM
"A man that ain't got his word is a ****roach."

"You know what I'm talking about, you ****ing ****roach!"

I will pick up the game tomorrow after work.... Already got the rererelease of the movie on DVD.

ENU291
10-09-06, 08:51 PM
"Da worl es mine Chico!" (pimp)

|MaguS|
10-09-06, 08:52 PM
"Amigo, the only thing in this world that gives orders is balls, you got that? Balls."

Roliath
10-09-06, 09:05 PM
Yeah I got this game early thanks to my gamestop, and they only had 2 PC versions. Thank god I got there fast!
I'm loving the game except for the fact that I can't use my logitech rumblepad 2 due to the button assignment bug (it assigns two actions to one button)...
and it constantly resets the button configs.
So the game is nearly unplayable for me.

ENU291
10-09-06, 11:22 PM
Yeah I got this game early thanks to my gamestop, and they only had 2 PC versions. Thank god I got there fast!
I'm loving the game except for the fact that I can't use my logitech rumblepad 2 due to the button assignment bug (it assigns two actions to one button)...
and it constantly resets the button configs.
So the game is nearly unplayable for me.
A friend of mine is having the exact same issue with his trustmaster gamepad. I'm using a USB Xbox 360 gamepad and this game has no issues with it. The game plays great with it.

Bearclaw
10-10-06, 12:01 AM
This game sounds cool. I don't know too much on it but I'll chekc it out for sure!

|MaguS|
10-10-06, 06:55 PM
I picked up the game, Now Im not a fan of teh GTA series but this game is fun... now if the controls on the PC didn't suck complete ass... seriously cant even ****ing change them... what a load of ****.

Stoneyguy
10-10-06, 07:20 PM
Don't pick up Scarface for the PSP. It's not the same game that is being released for the other systems. It's a lame strategy game.

jeffmd
10-10-06, 10:00 PM
meh, what I saw in all the videos of it on gametrailers.com was very dated graphics, same old gameplay from games many years ago (gta3+) and constant barrages of quotes, usualy involving swearing. That rates as an A in suck to me. ^^

|MaguS|
10-10-06, 10:05 PM
The actual gameplay is pretty off from GTAs... The combat is better aswell as the mechanics.

nekrosoft13
10-10-06, 10:09 PM
this game is so much better then all GTA combined.

graphics look better too

|MaguS|
10-10-06, 10:11 PM
I think the graphics look like ****... but the gameplay is where its at.

anticitizenzero
10-10-06, 10:15 PM
Meh, personally after playing this for a few hours I think its pretty much a GTA vice city clone with the scareface name on it, nothing to special.

nekrosoft13
10-10-06, 10:20 PM
gameplay is superb, graphics don't compare to todays standards

but it simply looks better then GTA san adreas.

i really hated, GTA3, vice city, and san adreas, but Scarface is a really good game

Leech
10-11-06, 03:13 AM
My only problem with the game so far is that the music for it sucks. At least the GTA games had some better songs. Not to mention every time I turn the music off, and it just comes back on by itself.

Leech

BioHazZarD
10-11-06, 05:25 AM
Gamereactor a nordic magazine gave this game a 4 / 10.

+
Splendig soundtrack, very good voices

-
Terrible gamecontrol, ugly graphics, boring missions, poor logic

nekrosoft13
10-11-06, 06:29 AM
My only problem with the game so far is that the music for it sucks. At least the GTA games had some better songs. Not to mention every time I turn the music off, and it just comes back on by itself.

Leech

i really disagree, soundtrack fits the movie and the timeline.

crainger
10-11-06, 06:43 AM
i really disagree, soundtrack fits the movie and the timeline.

I gotta buy this. I love the movie's soundtrack. Did Giorgio Moroder do the game's soundtrack?

ENU291
10-11-06, 07:54 AM
I gotta buy this. I love the movie's soundtrack. Did Giorgio Moroder do the game's soundtrack?
The entire original sound track to the Scarface movie is in the game. If you feel the music sucks then you are not a true Tony Montana fan! I personally think the music is the highlight of this title. "I'll bury those ****aroaches!!!" :D

nekrosoft13
10-11-06, 08:06 AM
if you are a scarface fan, you will love this game, even if you don't, this is a very good game.

quick summary

graphics: dated, but its a port. what can you expect, still looks better then GTA SA
sound: voice acting is great, especially tony
music: true scarface music, authentic soundtrack
gameplay: allot more depth then all GTA games combined
controls: yes you can't change controls, but doesn't bother me, all buttons are where they supposed to be, actuall controls: aiming, shooting, walking, car control also better then GTA series.

my rating : 8.5 of out 10

anticitizenzero
10-11-06, 11:19 AM
If its bad enough that most movie to game conversions suck, now they have to start pulling older movies out to create games with. :tiki: