PDA

View Full Version : Tiger Woods 2007 and AA/AF.

[BANDIT]
10-10-06, 06:26 AM
Hi guys,

Anyone know how can I force AA and AF in this game?

Thx

http://img149.imageshack.us/img149/2679/aaasr9.th.jpg (http://img149.imageshack.us/my.php?image=aaasr9.jpg)

Greeno
10-10-06, 06:40 AM
My game looks like that...

7950GX2, 4GB RAM, C2D E6700... Turn the game details to max, it gives you warning about poor performance etc, then i did it in the old NV CP... looks great

[BANDIT]
10-10-06, 09:39 AM
Right now I have AA and AF, thank you. But why game looks a little bit worse? It's something wrong with lighting (bloom doesn't work?). (pirate)

agentkay
10-10-06, 01:24 PM
']Right now I have AA and AF, thank you. But why game looks a little bit worse? It's something wrong with lighting (bloom doesn't work?). (pirate)

Yes, that is really strange. Everytime I forced AA and AF (but I think its AA that causes it) I lost HDR and depth of field and the game looked pretty much like TW2006, if not worse.

SemperFi
10-10-06, 01:29 PM
**** its out? I gotta get my arse to wally world. :D

Q
10-10-06, 09:38 PM
EA Sports games look like ass on PC. Madden 07 will let you force AF (pretty decent), but I can run it at 6x AA on my x1900xt and it still looks like crap. Don't feel bad, its just EA.

[BANDIT]
10-11-06, 03:06 AM
Yes, that is really strange. Everytime I forced AA and AF (but I think its AA that causes it) I lost HDR and depth of field and the game looked pretty much like TW2006, if not worse.

Probably depth of field doesn't work with AA. But for lighting Tiger use bloom not HDR, so I don't know why we don't have AA.

agentkay
10-11-06, 05:27 AM
']Probably depth of field doesn't work with AA. But for lighting Tiger use bloom not HDR, so I don't know why we don't have AA.

Maybe its a bug because even when I have disabled AA, I didnīt have DoF and the lensflare effect sometimes. It was really strange and definitly some technical issue (driver or game), nothing like alt-tab fixed it, except quiting the game and starting it again but even then it is more random.

LabShark
10-17-06, 07:55 PM
I am having the same issues. I have tried everything. Some folks have gotten it to work at 1600 x 1200, but not me. Here's the score:

AA Works fine with:
7800GTX
FX-57

AA Does not work with:
7900GTX
Core Duo 6800

Same drivers...............

flukester
10-18-06, 12:26 PM
I am having the same issues. I have tried everything. Some folks have gotten it to work at 1600 x 1200, but not me. Here's the score:

AA Works fine with:
7800GTX
FX-57

AA Does not work with:
7900GTX
Core Duo 6800

Same drivers...............

You should have just bought TW2K4, TW2K7 is the same game with blur and all the same bugs. As a matter of fact, they ripped more out of TW2k7 then they added.

Obviously Tiger Woods is oblivious to the TW PGA series.

Well Tiger, I didn't pay for your game and you can thank EA for that. I bought an even lousier title called Prostroke golf. I thought it was time to give money to someone trying to give PC enthusiasts a different way to play golf.

You can find some articles on how to change your resolution for TW, just don't specifically look for TW2K7 article. Yes, you can go back as far as TW2K4 to get the fix. As well, all old save game modifiers still work.

P.S. Totally new system here, sig is wrong, all same bugs exist.