PDA

View Full Version : XP Professional SP2

Absolution
10-13-06, 01:17 AM
XP Professional SP2

I believe I haven't opened it (I'll double check this weekend). Since Vista is just around the corner... there is no reason for my extra copy.

Asking for 34$ + you pay for shipping (to anywhere in the US).

This is discounted software (Microsoft employee discount actually)...
This is the official hologram CD.

Edit: forgot the feedback stuff
http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback&userid=torrent77 (userid = torrent77)
I'm verified paypal.

Airbrushkid
10-13-06, 01:53 AM
I'll take it. But do you take PayPal? And read below..

7. Any person who offers an item for sale or trade must provide his or her Heatware user ID and rating with positive feeback of no less than 10. If you do not have Heatware, your eBay user name and link to a feedback score will be acceptable. Links to transactions posted on other forums is not allowed. If you do not provide this information in your initial post, It will be deleted. If you have no Heatware or eBay feedback, your thread will be closed and your initial post in said thread deleted. Both of these policies are no questions asked and will be strictly enforced. By requiring you to provide this information, we are protecting buyers, sellers and the owners/administrators of nV News.

CaptNKILL
10-13-06, 08:51 AM
Just to make sure, does it come with a unique, unused license and serial #?

Absolution
10-13-06, 10:57 AM
Just to make sure, does it come with a unique, unused license and serial #?
Correct, it is actually just a retail box as far as I know. (I've never opened a retail box before though.... you know what I mean)

Edit: Okay... I'll be out of town this weekend starting now. I'll grab the box from home and bring it back with me so I can ship it out to whomever on Monday.

Airbrushkid
10-13-06, 12:37 PM
You get my third or fourth PM.

Absolution
10-16-06, 01:07 AM
Sold to Rar