PDA

View Full Version : E3 2007 Details

jAkUp
10-13-06, 06:07 PM
:(

http://ve3d.ign.com/articles/738/738925p1.html

stncttr908
10-13-06, 06:24 PM
Other than a cancelled trip for you jAKUp, I don't really mind the fact that it was nuked. Spend that cash on games, not flashy displays.

CaptNKILL
10-13-06, 06:56 PM
Heh, time to put all of those nVidia E3 shirts I've got into storage I guess... :p

Anyway, I know it sucks to not be able to go anymore jAkUp, but I think this is for the better. It was getting out of hand and it was about being the biggest name with the hottest girls rather than the company with the best game.

Look at SIN for example. Overall, the response from that game appears to have been pretty mediocre, and thats IF you even hear anyone talk about it... where as just about everyone online knows the name of at least one of the models who were at the SiN episodes booth.

That isnt good. At least not for gaming. ;)

nrs421
10-13-06, 08:49 PM
Heh, time to put all of those nVidia E3 shirts I've got into storage I guess... :p

Anyway, I know it sucks to not be able to go anymore jAkUp, but I think this is for the better. It was getting out of hand and it was about being the biggest name with the hottest girls rather than the company with the best game.

Look at SIN for example. Overall, the response from that game appears to have been pretty mediocre, and thats IF you even hear anyone talk about it... where as just about everyone online knows the name of at least one of the models who were at the SiN episodes booth.

That isnt good. At least not for gaming. ;)

what blasphemy! girls in tight clothes ftw!!!

CaptNKILL
10-13-06, 09:46 PM
what blasphemy! girls in tight clothes ftw!!!
Go look up "girls" on yahoo image search. Or "models" or anything like that. :p

If the world needs girls in tight clothes, they are out there. E3 is one of the few places for lots of game and hardware developers to reveal the latest and greatest technology though. ;)

:lol:

To sum it up... its the Electronic Entertainment Expo. Not the Enormous E-titties Expo. :p

jolle
10-14-06, 05:25 AM
As long as they keep pumping out new videos, screenshots and game info on the web I couldnt care less..
That is basicly all I get out of E3 anyway since I havent been there.