PDA

View Full Version : Thermaltake Armor LCS VE2000BWS

MUYA
10-19-06, 05:09 AM
A case with with water cooling...comes with dual 120mm radiator and CPU block , pump and resevoir.

http://techgage.com/article/thermaltake_armor_lcs_ve2000bws

For aroun $250

hmm what do u guys think?

Might be my next PC purchase....

Greasy
10-19-06, 05:32 AM
That comes with the P500 pump which is a POS. I've had two fail already, and I'm expecting the third to fail any day now.

The case itself isn't that bad, but the water kit just isn't up to par. I would recommend staying away from Thermaltake water kits, and this will be my last for sure.

walterman
10-19-06, 05:47 AM
You can put a triple 120mm radiator in the front of Armor/Kandalf cases. I plan to build my custom water cooling solution for next quad core upgrade.

MUYA
10-19-06, 07:16 AM
Wel you can always get a better pump :) I just like the radiator is already fitted etc...I didn't know you could fit another 120mm fan on the radiator!

Sazar
10-19-06, 08:57 AM
Wait, what? The radiator is INSIDE the case?

:eek:

Personally, I'm not enthused, but don't let that stop you ol' buddy ol' pal :cool:

Post a review regardless of which one you get.

SLippe
10-19-06, 09:00 AM
Man, I like that case a lot. Buying a better pump sounds good to me and a gpu block as well. Hmmm..... Xmas is coming! :D

MUYA
10-19-06, 09:07 AM
Wait, what? The radiator is INSIDE the case?

:eek:

Personally, I'm not enthused, but don't let that stop you ol' buddy ol' pal :cool:

Post a review regardless of which one you get.
Maybe......that or G80 or R600...or not..heck I dunno

Sazar
10-19-06, 09:17 AM
Post a review of the mojitos in HK :cool:

walterman
10-19-06, 09:28 AM
Wel you can always get a better pump :) I just like the radiator is already fitted etc...I didn't know you could fit another 120mm fan on the radiator!

There's space to put a triple fan radiator like the black ice extreme III. Also you can put an extra 12cm radiator in the back, to cool your gfx cards, for example.

This case is like a castle ! Plenty of room everywhere.

MUYA
10-19-06, 09:40 AM
Post a review of the mojitos in HK :cool:
Aparently they are crap.... I had one...nowt special to change from the usual, Corona, Sols or Jack/coke.... the mojitos aren't apparently as they are supposed to be.

But the case does look good only thing I didn't get in that review was that it doesn't have a removable motherboard tray?