10-19-06, 01:27 PM
Uses source engine.

http://www.gopostal.com/pr/postal3.php

Bman212121
10-19-06, 01:29 PM
All that matters is how well does it run on G80?? :captnkill:

Namrok
10-19-06, 01:29 PM
Oh man, Postal 2 was God's gift to man back in my freshman year of college. The horribly things I could do to people. I'll never forget how gratifying detailed the burning death animations were. The very first thing I did in that game was pick up the shovel, the gas can, the lighter, and wonder what the "unzip" key binding was for. I proceeded to pee in someones mouth, douse them in gasoline while they were puking from it, then light them on fire, while laughing, in the first 3 minutes of the game.

Here's hoping for Postal 3 to keep up the tradition.

|MaguS|
10-19-06, 02:51 PM
Eh, Hopefully it will be better then the sequel...

sytaylor
10-19-06, 03:11 PM
All that matters is how well does it run on G80?? :captnkill:

Pretty well I imagine since its on the source engine. I imagine like Postal 2 the graphics will be basic by the time its relesed, but then source does have a lot of potential as an engine. Who knows what depths they can take the gameplay to though... did anyone play the original for more than 20 mins just for the hell of it? Didnt seem to have much depth to me

PeterJensen
10-19-06, 03:43 PM
hehe i loved using a Cat as silenser on my M16 in Postal 2 :)

Sazar
10-19-06, 04:10 PM
Isn't Uwe Boll making a movie based on Postal?

Q
10-19-06, 04:16 PM

If there is a God, then "no".

jAkUp
10-19-06, 06:06 PM
Yup. Sorry guys he is making a movie.

crainger
10-19-06, 06:11 PM
I hope the game sucks as much as the sequel... That way I wont feel so bad when it's banned over here... :(

The movie actually has what appears to be decent talent. Soup Nazi FTW!

SH64
10-19-06, 06:17 PM
Postal + Source = true violence (pirate)

CaptNKILL
10-19-06, 06:20 PM
The first Postal wasnt bad at all. I liked it.

The second one was fun but I couldnt stick with the missions, it always just turned into chaos and I found myself running through the streets mowing everything down. The game had potential IMO it was just hard to stay focused on the missions because it was so open ended.

Also, they better get some decent gun sounds in this one. I pissed me off so bad that the gun sounds were so terrible in postal 2. The assault rifle sounded like someone shooting an automatic air-gun.

a12ctic
10-19-06, 06:22 PM
OMG AWSOME Postal 2 was one of the greatest most ridiculous games ever.

nutcrackr
10-19-06, 06:43 PM
Now there is a game Jack Thompson should be going after. On the upside I wouldn't care because the games are rubbish. :thumbdwn:

Parts
10-20-06, 01:12 AM
the second one got boring to me as the novelty wore off of things i could do to people, and the long load times between areas was hellish.

crainger
10-20-06, 01:25 AM
the second one got boring to me as the novelty wore off of things i could do to people, and the long load times between areas was hellish.

Grab the patch. It really fixed the load times. Mine went from a minute or more to a few seconds.

Peoples-Agent
10-20-06, 01:31 AM
Nowhere near violent enough for me. Bwahaah

DMA
10-20-06, 04:53 AM

Yup. http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0486640/

And FarCry.. :D http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0400426/

P3 should be fun.:naughty:

Saintster
10-20-06, 08:42 AM
Oh man, Postal 2 was God's gift to man back in my freshman year of college. The horribly things I could do to people. I'll never forget how gratifying detailed the burning death animations were. The very first thing I did in that game was pick up the shovel, the gas can, the lighter, and wonder what the "unzip" key binding was for. I proceeded to pee in someones mouth, douse them in gasoline while they were puking from it, then light them on fire, while laughing, in the first 3 minutes of the game.

Here's hoping for Postal 3 to keep up the tradition.

Sounds like a GREAT game Sarcasm ON!

Namrok
10-20-06, 08:46 AM
Sounds like a GREAT game Sarcasm ON!
It was a guilty pleasure. Can't really say if I'd enjoy it the same way these days.

nekrosoft13
10-20-06, 09:29 AM
postal 2 was a bit fun just to mess around

but it wasn't a good game.