PDA

View Full Version : Ultimate Mortal Kombat 3 is on Live Arcade

LiquidX
10-20-06, 07:42 PM
It might be a mistake so grab it while you can. Doesnt look that good in HD but the controlls with the analog are very smooth and responsive.

Edit-
Looks like it was a mistake and got pulled. Sorry.

LiquidX
10-21-06, 01:42 PM
They put it back up.

GamerGuyX
10-21-06, 02:26 PM
For those wondering, it's 800 MS Points.

t6_shadow
10-21-06, 06:15 PM
OMFG THANK GOD. Now we have the best fighting game of all time no more SF bull****. SWEET.

|MaguS|
10-21-06, 06:43 PM
OMFG THANK GOD. Now we have the best fighting game of all time no more SF bull****. SWEET.

Do you seriously think UMK is the best fighting game of all time? The MK series is so dull... The later SF series titles are far superior... Hell give me Guilty Gear over both...

crainger
10-21-06, 06:45 PM
Street Fighter FTW!

Still I feel this was the last decent Mortal Kombat. From Trilogy it has gone downhill.

Note. My spell checker wanted the above to read "Mortal Wombat" :D

GamerGuyX
10-22-06, 12:41 AM
I also prefer the MK series over other fighters.

jAkUp
10-22-06, 01:27 AM
I also prefer the MK series over other fighters.

MKII is my personal fav :) I definetely prefer it over SF.

Bad_Boy
10-22-06, 02:10 AM
mk + tekken are my favorite series, but lately midway has been milking the **** out of mk on the last gen consoles. hopefully they can bring it back to form with the next gen mk they are making.

toxikneedle
10-22-06, 02:16 AM
I havent played this games since I was like 11 in the arcades. I quickly realized how bad I suck at MK3 now. Brings back some nice memories tho :D

LurkerLito
10-22-06, 02:58 AM
Yeah I bought it today. I still prefer SF series because it feels more fluid. The MK series always felt stiff in comparison, but there is something about fatalities at the end of a fight that is just so satisfying, especially when you had a hard time with a fight :).

The one thing I hate about UMK3 is sub zero was my favorite character in the MK series but why the hell did they take his mask off him and make him look like David Hasselhoff.

crainger
10-22-06, 03:07 AM
Yeah I bought it today. I still prefer SF series because it feels more fluid. The MK series always felt stiff in comparison, but there is something about fatalities at the end of a fight that is just so satisfying, especially when you had a hard time with a fight :).

The one thing I hate about UMK3 is sub zero was my favorite character in the MK series but why the hell did they take his mask off him and make him look like David Hasselhoff.

I like unmasked Sub Zero. He left the clan and is on the run from the Cyborg Ninjas (pirate)

Ninjaman09
10-23-06, 09:57 AM
Yeah my favorite characters are Sub-Zero and Kabal. Anyway it's awesome to be able to play this on X-Box Live, I had a blast playing last night (won like 55 matches lol).

LurkerLito
10-24-06, 08:11 PM
Is classic sub-zero's spine rip fatality censored or was it like this in the arcade? All you see is the screen go black a scream and the word's fatality show up on the screen.

Mr. Hunt
10-24-06, 09:33 PM
If I remember right it was like that in the arcade for (U)MK3 also... of course it has been forever since I played it, but I think MK1 was the ONLY 2d MK game that had the full spine rip fatality.

LurkerLito
10-24-06, 10:24 PM
That is just weird. I wonder why they did it that way, I mean there are a bunch of other fatalities that are just as bad.