PDA

View Full Version : GRAW online fixed

t6_shadow
10-22-06, 02:40 PM
So the new patch has been released for GRAW. This allows for only random teams in Ranked matches. This was what most needed fixing with the game. Now games will be fair and no more bull**** teamstacking. I have noticed tho that all the people who used to play stacked games are not playing now. Those ****ing lamers are afraid of losing their ranks. Good riddance they are a bunch of assholes anyways.

LiquidX
10-22-06, 02:45 PM
Might want to edit the title of your thread t6_shadow.

|MaguS|
10-22-06, 03:04 PM
Great title... idiot..

t6_shadow
10-22-06, 03:06 PM
Great title... idiot..

Is this the part when I call you a name back? Nah not gonna bother. If you were a GRAW player on the 360 you would understand my fustration and realize these people deserve any slur thrown at them.

Peoples-Agent
10-22-06, 03:19 PM
Is this the part when I call you a name back? Nah not gonna bother. If you were a GRAW player on the 360 you would understand my fustration and realize these people deserve any slur thrown at them.

Amen to that, people on there drive me insane. LOL

Why I tend to stick to Co-op mainly now in a private room.

S.I.N
10-22-06, 03:28 PM
You forgot the nagative term for blacks, jews, and hispanics shadow. If that thread title was not the defintion of Xbox's Live I dont know what is. I hear its like a KKK rally on line.:rofl

t6_shadow
10-22-06, 03:44 PM
Ok ok perhaps my "fag" was a bit out there. However these people drive me insane they stack teams and pull other bs constanly. I could list the **** they do but really whats the point? You would only agree with me if you guys played GRAW as well in which case I wouldn't have to explain anything. ;)

Peoples-Agent
10-24-06, 02:27 AM
Ok ok perhaps my "fag" was a bit out there. However these people drive me insane they stack teams and pull other bs constanly. I could list the **** they do but really whats the point? You would only agree with me if you guys played GRAW as well in which case I wouldn't have to explain anything. ;)

The amount they bitch and go on at people for no reason, they do act like a bunch of repressed wannabe faggots ...so sure, in their mincing gheyness.... the definition should stand and be a fair comparison.

I actually had some idiot scream on "You are impeding in my gaming rights" ....like WTF ... had to kick that nugget out the room ASAP. He sounded very camp too, probably a Liberal type. He will also blame Bush for me kicking him out the room.

marqmajere
10-24-06, 04:35 AM
I cannot WAIT to get this game. :)