PDA

View Full Version : Quick question about Play and Charge kit...

sirplayalot
10-22-06, 03:52 PM
Hey, If I have 4 wireless controllers and buy 4 play and charge kits, can I just use one USB charger for all 4 rechargable battery kits?

Thanks!

oldsk00l
10-22-06, 04:37 PM
Yeah it should be no problem, batteries are not tied to a charger.

sirplayalot
10-22-06, 05:01 PM

LycosV
10-22-06, 05:47 PM
If you're just going to use one charger wouldn't you be better off just buying one play and charge kit and three batteries?

Peoples-Agent
10-23-06, 12:32 AM
If you're just going to use one charger wouldn't you be better off just buying one play and charge kit and three batteries?

Why not just buy the Quick Charge kit? That way, can charge them up over night without needing the console switched on.

sirplayalot
10-23-06, 01:07 AM

No because I still need 4 rechargable battery packs.

I should have gotten that Quick Charger thing but I didnt know about it untill after I got the play and charge kits.

Peoples-Agent
10-23-06, 01:08 AM
Another way around it, is to buy a regular battery charging cradle and some rechargeable batteries that are pretty cheap these days.

sirplayalot
10-23-06, 01:28 AM
Another way around it, is to buy a regular battery charging cradle and some rechargeable batteries that are pretty cheap these days.

Well I dont mind getting 4 recharge kits and controllers. I get a sweet Best Buy discount. :)

Mr. Hunt
10-23-06, 08:59 AM
Get 2 quick charge kit things... they each have a space for 2 battery packs.