PDA

View Full Version : Which conversion of ultimate alliance for PC?

Jon
10-26-06, 05:22 AM
Anyone know if the PC version of ultimate alliance will be ps2 graphics or xbox 360? Or even *holds breath* textures designed to make use of the modern PC?

Arioch
10-26-06, 06:11 AM
I just got done playing the 360 version for a couple hours and it looks pretty good. I think that version with a higher resolution on a PC should do fine. Pretty fun button masher but this is the type of game I will play off and on over time until I beat it. I don't think I could play this all night without my right thumb going numb. Besides, I still need to play Splinter Cell:DA.

stncttr908
10-26-06, 12:58 PM
I just got done playing the 360 version for a couple hours and it looks pretty good. I think that version with a higher resolution on a PC should do fine. Pretty fun button masher but this is the type of game I will play off and on over time until I beat it. I don't think I could play this all night without my right thumb going numb. Besides, I still need to play Splinter Cell:DA.
Yeah, a PC could run it, but that doesn't mean they'll actually use that version over the PS2 or Xbox.