PDA

View Full Version : A Gears of war story.

oldsk00l
10-28-06, 06:08 PM
So I am in Kmart looking for an oil drain pan since it's about that time.

I mosey by electronics and see if there are any deals on 360 games...and

zOMGZ!!1 Gears of War in the display with a price tag!!! So I rush to the counter and I tell the lady I'd like to get a game. Do they accept souls for payment?

She opens the display case, and I grab the game, and wow...I can't believe I'm getting GoW!!! W00tz3rZ!!!!

But then I notice something peculiar...it had no tape on the outside of it, that "seal" that comes with all new 360 games that's a pain in the ass. I open it, and to my absolute horror it's an empty case. For some reason I thought it had felt a little light for a game case. I ask the lady why there was a price tag if this was just a display unit. Clueless.

DAMN.

DAMN DAMNITY DAMN ****!!!

Oh well. I should have known.

Zelda_fan
10-28-06, 06:12 PM
durrrrr.... hi I work at K-mart, how can I assist you.... duurrrrrr.... hi I work at K-mart, how can I assist you.... duurrrrr.....

Marvel_us
10-28-06, 06:12 PM
LOL! Wtf kind of crap is that. I would've been pissed off as well. Atleast they would've put a "For Display Only" sticker on the box or something.

oldsk00l
10-28-06, 06:51 PM
LOL! Wtf kind of crap is that. I would've been pissed off as well. Atleast they would've put a "For Display Only" sticker on the box or something.

Hah...well I felt a bit foolish...these cases look all the real deal.

BUT, there is this small tiny rectangular green box that says "Display unit only".

What got me was the pricetag on it, if there's a pricetag that usually means "for sale" hence I bypassed looking for the green box on the bottom.

Peoples-Agent
10-29-06, 04:46 AM
If worked there, i'd have done the same thing as a prank. hehheheh

Some dude was telling me there's already a pr0n out called Gears of Wh0re.