PDA

View Full Version : any UK owners of PES6 here?

Imbroglio
10-31-06, 09:20 AM
just wondering if there are any owners of the pc version of pes6 here. i've heard the controls are even more complicated now and the graphics have been vastly updated, i was wondering if there are any of you here, if you could post some screenies of ingame :D

Mr_LoL
10-31-06, 02:19 PM
Not yet mate sorry. i am still waiting for a demo to come out. if you want a cheap copy, go to pcworld. They are selling them for 20.

sytaylor
10-31-06, 05:36 PM
There is a thread in the console forum.

On the PC the graphics are about the same tbh, the controls are as simple, they just added a few. The animations are much better and the tight control is far better. Twisting, turning and intelligent play is rewarded better. I can now win on Level 5 every time if I play well, wheras before there were times when you could not get near the ball no matter what you did. Its far better balanced.

Peoples-Agent
11-02-06, 03:29 AM
Aye, this game is mint!

Was a bit unsure at first, but the gameplay as you delve into the technicalities is alot better than last year's version.

10/10 for sure.

Imbroglio
11-02-06, 08:49 AM
There is a thread in the console forum.

On the PC the graphics are about the same tbh, the controls are as simple, they just added a few. The animations are much better and the tight control is far better. Twisting, turning and intelligent play is rewarded better. I can now win on Level 5 every time if I play well, wheras before there were times when you could not get near the ball no matter what you did. Its far better balanced.

yea, i know what you mean, in WE9 if you have difficulty on 4 or 5 stars, there are games when you can't even touch the ball, and it makes it really boring. sounds like i might have to venture on over to gogamer and pick myself up a copy :D

sytaylor
11-03-06, 10:18 AM
Its pro evo, the winning eleven thing is a japanese boogeyman story made to scare kids. I found a bar in Manchester that has a huge plasma screen and pro evo tournaments... they also did great food and had a refreshing supply of hot women and cold beer. Unfortunatley they wouldn't let me move in.

Q
11-03-06, 08:55 PM
Import.

Beats the **** out of Fifa07. Very, very good.