PDA

View Full Version : FS/T:Nintendo DS Lite w/New Super Mario Bros & Zelda Minish Cap

LiquidX
11-04-06, 09:27 PM
With only New Super Mario $135 shipped. With both games $145.

System was bought about a month ago and is in perfect condition with a protective screen on the lower half to prevent scratches.

Also looking for a Modded XBox with the works. Samsung or Phillips DVD drive preferd. A big hard drive packed with programs and such to make life easier. Also must be in fairly mint condition and not a scratched up mess. Looking to spend around $160 but will go higher if needed or I will trade the DS with mentioned games plus some more. Games are...

-Castlevania Dawn of Sorrow
-Advance Wars: Dual Strike
-Phoenix Wright 2 (Import. US version comes out in January)
-Kirby Canvas Curse
And More

***Pictures shortly***
http://heatware.com/eval.php?id=22917

PayPal non-cc only if buying and I will pay the same way for the XBox.
PM or email me at LiquidXtream AT Gmail Dot Com.

Edit: Thread title edited by SLippe. Please edit your Post as well to read that you will trade the DS for an Xbox 360 and not WTB. Thank you.
2.) Subject names should be in the following format:

(FS/FT/WTT) (Description of Item or Items)

In case you don't know, the abbrevations are as follows:

FS - For Sale
FT - For Trade
WTT - Want To Trade
No WTB (Want to buy) threads.

SLippe
11-05-06, 12:58 AM
7. Any person who offers an item for sale or trade must provide his or her Heatware user ID and rating with positive feeback of no less than 10. If you do not have Heatware, your eBay user name and link to a feedback score will be acceptable, If you do not have either one with a positive feedback of no less than 10 you must register with MikeC. Links to transactions posted on other forums is not allowed. If you do not provide this information in your initial post, It will be deleted. If you have no Heatware or eBay feedback, your thread will be closed and your initial post in said thread deleted. Both of these policies are no questions asked and will be strictly enforced. By requiring you to provide this information, we are protecting buyers, sellers and the owners/administrators of nV News.
You need to post Heatware and/or eBay feedback information. Thank you.

LiquidX
11-05-06, 01:38 AM
Please lock or delete this thread.

SLippe
11-05-06, 04:16 PM
Please lock or delete this thread.
Done.