PDA

View Full Version : Web Site for BF2142 Stats?

DenverBuc
11-06-06, 11:59 AM
Anyone know where you can go to see your stats online?

I have found several fan sites that have been shut down - sounds like EA would have one, then, but I can't seem to find it.

Thanks!

brownstone
11-06-06, 01:04 PM
In-game go to the BFHQ tab where u unlock your weapons etc.

There is also a tab which shows peoples stats, well the best players anyways.

I think you can do a player search there so just search your player name.

brownstone
11-06-06, 01:06 PM
Yes just looked again BFHQ/Your stats/Details

there is also BFHQ/Leaderboard which shows other players stats.

DenverBuc
11-06-06, 03:13 PM
Yes just looked again BFHQ/Your stats/Details

there is also BFHQ/Leaderboard which shows other players stats.

I know about this - I am looking for a place to go look at my stats over the web when I am not at my gaming PC.

nutcrackr
11-06-06, 06:29 PM
You and me both. Apparently EA hasn't given 3rd party sites access to the stats feed, not sure why at this point. So while there are numerous sites out there ready to go EA said no wai. I really hope they change their minds or setup another system if it's a security issue. As far as I know the only online stats site will be from EA themselves.
http://stage.battlefield.ea.com/battlefield/bf2142/PlayerSummary.aspx

But it's down, go figure :rolleyes:

DenverBuc
11-09-06, 03:23 PM
-bump-

The Boatman
11-09-06, 04:29 PM
This is just not possible at the moment, EA are only allowing you to view your stats in-game and NOT over the web. There's a very long thread about this over at the BF2142 forums.

nutcrackr
11-09-06, 07:37 PM
Apparently they are going to allow 3rd party sites access to the stats sometime soonish I guess.

There have been some questions regarding stats sites for Battlefield 2142. We will be allowing these stat sites to provide the services many of you have enjoyed with BF2. However we are currently taking steps to ensure that the activity of these sites, specifically the additional traffic they create for the Stats Database Servers, does not negatively impact players in game. Over the course of the next few weeks we will be finalizing the steps needed to ensure a quality experience for all players.

In the meantime you should be able to access your stats via this link, copy the link, change the nickname and see if it works.

http://bf-eastage.gamespy.com/battlefield/bf2142/PlayerStats/PlayerSearchBox.aspx?Lang=US&SrchName=NICKNAMEHERE&PID=&Profiles=