PDA

View Full Version : I couldn't wait until spring for the 360 version...

Ninjaman09
11-07-06, 01:43 PM
...so I went and bought Guitar Hero 2 today. Once again I am anxiously awaiting my release from the office to go play it. I wish I had saved some personal time this year! :)

Buenamos
11-07-06, 01:55 PM
Aaah, I want to play that game sooooo bad. I can't wait till it comes out for 360. It's really too bad that the guitars aren't wireless. :(

Namrok
11-07-06, 02:18 PM
I'm going to try to hold out for the 360 version. This is one game where I'm looking forward to the microtransactions (it's not published by EA)! Besides, I have a pretty sizable back catalog of games already to make my way through.

Guitar Hero 2 can wait.

Maybe...

Ninjaman09
11-07-06, 02:39 PM
That's what I said - until I played it at a demo kiosk. I told myself, "I've got FFXII going on, and the new Zelda in less than two weeks!" But in the end, I was powerless to stop myself. After all, you can't play coop FFXII. :D

Mr. Hunt
11-07-06, 06:45 PM
Yeah I went and got it today... nothing beats playing Spinal Tap and at the end of the song, the dummer explodes... beat the game (only on medium... I like to take my time ;))... I tried Misirlou on Expert and that song is INSANE!

|MaguS|
11-08-06, 10:29 PM
Dam Ninjaman, you rock at this game! Found this video of you playing...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ua3hZXfNZOE

superklye
11-08-06, 10:33 PM
I couldn't believe how hard I sucked at this game. I thought, being that I've played guitar for almost 11 years, I would rock at this game.

I suck terribly. :(

|MaguS|
11-08-06, 10:40 PM
I couldn't believe how hard I sucked at this game. I thought, being that I've played guitar for almost 11 years, I would rock at this game.

I suck terribly. :(

Don't worry, I still think you suck good...

MustangSVT
11-08-06, 10:44 PM
OMG, it's out. :captnkill:

I will have to go buy it tommorow. The main thing I'm looking forward is the fact I'll now have 2 guitars and will be able to jam in multiplayer with my friend. I've been playing Guitar Hero recently to get ready for 2, can't wait! :captnkill: :captnkill: :captnkill: (nana2) (nana2) (nana2)

/brag On a site note, a few days ago, I managed to get 4 star on Bark at the Moon on Hard difficulty /brag

Mr. Hunt
11-09-06, 01:15 AM
Yeah... Coop is fun as crap... me and my brother played for like 5 hours.

superklye
11-09-06, 01:19 AM
Don't worry, I still think you suck good...
Just for that, $300 for an SLI bridge! :mad:

Bearclaw
11-09-06, 01:28 AM
Ya I tried one time and i was horrible...:o

MustangSVT
11-09-06, 04:43 PM
Called 3 different EB Games, sold out completely. Called Wal-mart, didnt get the game yet. Called Future Shop, sold out. Called Best Buy, the guy's like yea we have lots of them, im like do you have guitar bundle one too, he's like yea we've got like 6 of them in-store. I'm like "awesome, I'll come pick one up, thanks".

Screw EB games. They actually NEVER have a brand new game in-stock ever. For PC games, I always go to CompuSmart, they always get like 30 or so copies of any popular new game on release day and Best Buy usually has the brand new console game on launch day too (well it's been 3 days for GH2, but whatever). Gonna go get it. EB Games never has the new stuff in stock so I won't even bother with them from now.