View Full Version : ****ing sheep!!

Pages : [1] 2

g133k
11-08-06, 02:29 PM
http://www.flickr.com/photos/shogmaster/291959959/in/set-72157594366374545/

:D omfg11

Ninjaman09
11-08-06, 02:31 PM
I wish I could say I'm surprised. Makes you wonder how someone who can afford to spend 10 days in front of Best Buy waiting for a PS3 to come out can afford to spend $600 on it...

OWA
11-08-06, 02:31 PM
While I want one, no way I stand in line for something like that and definitely not 10 days before they're released. That's unbelievable.

superklye
11-08-06, 02:37 PM
If I was the store manager, I'd call the cops on them for loitering.

Marvel_us
11-08-06, 02:44 PM
Maybe they saw the commercials and think it comes out on 11/7. I say this because my neighbor told me he saw the commercial and it said 11/7. But it really says 1117.

These people are just crazy though, 10 f**king days!? WTF?

ENU291
11-08-06, 03:54 PM
I'd bet money that this is some undercover PR stunt from Sony. Either that or those people have no lives, no jobs and are living off mommy and daddy's trust fund.

Bearclaw
11-08-06, 04:36 PM
HAHA, wow.

six_storm
11-08-06, 04:37 PM
They are crazy just standing in line for a PS3 lol :D

Hex
11-08-06, 04:57 PM
I would imagine they are doing it for one of two reasons..

1) Best Buy will get fed up and give them a ticket early that they will be doing anyway on the 16/17

2) Sony or local radio stations or something will throw them some swag

Bearclaw
11-08-06, 05:11 PM
I would imagine they are doing it for one of two reasons..

1) Best Buy will get fed up and give them a ticket early that they will be doing anyway on the 16/17

2) Sony or local radio stations or something will throw them some swag
Ya it has to be some kind of PR stunt..

nemecb
11-09-06, 11:49 AM
Well, they got their fifteen minutes of fame and they'll be first in line for a PS3, so I'd say it worked out okay for them.

Toss3
11-09-06, 02:04 PM
You think waiting in line for the ps3 is nuts, well there were guys waiting outside the movie-theaters for star wars tickets a month before they went on sale.

Zelda_fan
11-09-06, 02:46 PM
You think waiting in line for the ps3 is nuts, well there were guys waiting outside the movie-theaters for star wars tickets a month before they went on sale.

Possibly one of the dumbest things I've ever heard. I went an hour early to see Star Wars, and I got great seats.

evilchris
11-09-06, 02:51 PM
Is that MAgus and Bad Boy in the pic?

Toss3
11-09-06, 02:55 PM
Possibly one of the dumbest things I've ever heard. I went an hour early to see Star Wars, and I got great seats.
And you live in New York? How is that possible? :D And I think those guys were just stupid, because they were all dressed up and had lightsabers with 'em. LARP-people just freak me out sometimes... :owned:

toxikneedle
11-09-06, 03:44 PM
And you live in New York? How is that possible? :D And I think those guys were just stupid, because they were all dressed up and had lightsabers with 'em. LARP-people just freak me out sometimes... :owned:
well there are hundreds of theatres in NYC, star wars fans lined up only in front of a few theatres, most of them were at the ziegfield theatre, the rest were empty.

As far as this PS3 lining-up thing.... I just wonder what kind of people can like "afford" to do that. I mean to take 10 days off of work or school, that's insane.

Euphoria
11-09-06, 04:40 PM
Well some people just have no life.... :( Very sad ...

nemecb
11-09-06, 04:49 PM
As far as this PS3 lining-up thing.... I just wonder what kind of people can like "afford" to do that. I mean to take 10 days off of work or school, that's insane.
They live in their parents' basement?

Hex
11-09-06, 04:52 PM
People in here are so freaking jaded.
If I could afford to camp out that long and spend it just hanging out with friends and having a good time and possibly get some swag out of it too, why not?
Most they are running in shifts to shower and clean up and do whatever is needed, having food delivered, probably drinking themselves stuipd when the place closes.
Everyone seems to feel the need to put on some "I am too cool" facade on the interweb which gets so freaking old.

toxikneedle
11-09-06, 06:12 PM
If I could afford to camp out that long and spend it just hanging out with friends and having a good time and possibly get some swag out of it too, why not?
Most they are running in shifts to shower and clean up and do whatever is needed, having food delivered, probably drinking themselves stuipd when the place closes.
Everyone seems to feel the need to put on some "I am too cool" facade on the interweb which gets so freaking old.
Camping out overnight is extremely fun, i'll give you that.... 10 days though... I'd be so sick of everyone and everything by like the 3rd day...

evilchris
11-09-06, 06:27 PM

I am too cool.

Parts
11-09-06, 06:37 PM
At least its warm there all year round.

Zelda_fan
11-09-06, 10:57 PM

I'll go ahead and be honest.

You know what? I am too damn cool to be camping out like some faggot for a film or a piece of electronics equipment when there is absolutely no need to. Anyone who does that is a loser who ought to be in an institution. I can MAYBE understand showing up at the store a few hours early, but camping out for self-stimulation from a PS3 is just pathetic. I would bet that 96% of all people who camp out have probably never gotten laid. I saw with my own two eyes the crowd that was camping out for a PS3 pre-order. Pathetic. If these judgments bother you, then that's your problem, not mine.

Go whine to Oprah. She sticks up for people the "don't judge me crowd."

Hex
11-10-06, 07:33 PM
I'll go ahead and be honest.

You know what? I am too damn cool to be camping out like some faggot for a film or a piece of electronics equipment when there is absolutely no need to. Anyone who does that is a loser who ought to be in an institution. I can MAYBE understand showing up at the store a few hours early, but camping out for self-stimulation from a PS3 is just pathetic. I would bet that 96% of all people who camp out have probably never gotten laid. I saw with my own two eyes the crowd that was camping out for a PS3 pre-order. Pathetic. If these judgments bother you, then that's your problem, not mine.

Go whine to Oprah. She sticks up for people the "don't judge me crowd."

Sounds like I hit a nerve or something.
Did daddy not lube up when he played with your wii wii last night or something?
While I am seeing Oprah maybe you should go see Dr Phil

nemecb
11-10-06, 08:52 PM
That reminds me, we need a "Do not feed the trolls" smiley. Captn'?