PDA

View Full Version : ntunes issuses :(

firehawk
11-12-06, 03:01 PM
when i try to select just adjust the cpu in auto tune it up's my pci bus and clocks my memory down. it never even touch's the cpu until after it has adjusted the other two first despite me telling it not to touch anything but the cpu.

i ran it before and it worked proper, but even then it still set me memory clock lower.

gaza767
11-12-06, 03:57 PM
ntune is crap i only use it to see my temps on 2 cards.. i use the atitool much better and does not have the problem with the 2d to 3d stick....don't use ntune to oc...just what i think

OWA
11-12-06, 04:53 PM
I just use it to overclock the card and monitor temps, etc. I'm happy with it.

SLippe
11-12-06, 05:35 PM
Yup, you'd be better off oc'ing your cpu in your mobo BIOS.

leadsled747
11-12-06, 06:24 PM
when i try to select just adjust the cpu in auto tune it up's my pci bus and clocks my memory down. it never even touch's the cpu until after it has adjusted the other two first despite me telling it not to touch anything but the cpu.

i ran it before and it worked proper, but even then it still set me memory clock lower.
NTUNE is a P O S!!! I will never ever let it touch my system again, If I can ever get it to boot again from the "AUTO TUNE" crash!!!!:thumbdwn:

Jimi
11-13-06, 10:17 AM
NTUNE is a P O S!!! I will never ever let it touch my system again, If I can ever get it to boot again from the "AUTO TUNE" crash!!!!:thumbdwn:

can you provide some exact steps of what you did to get a crash?
More than likely its just a bug, which can be fixed.