View Full Version : New Army of Two Trailer

Marvel_us
11-13-06, 10:48 PM
Game is looking pretty good.

Check it out.
http://www.gamevideos.com/video/id/7458

Peoples-Agent
11-14-06, 12:41 AM
Definately my sort of game, shame it's got EA written all over it though.
Have to see if it's overloaded with Marketplace addons for sale before I even consider getting it.

Roliath
11-14-06, 01:11 AM
i can't wait for this game, i just recently found out its coming to the xbox 360 too..i thought it was gonna be ps3 only

Mr. Hunt
11-14-06, 07:50 AM
i can't wait for this game, i just recently found out its coming to the xbox 360 too..i thought it was gonna be ps3 only

EA and exclusive in the same sentence? HAH!

Knot3D
11-14-06, 09:08 AM
The trailer is cheesy, but the game indeed does look very good ; lighting, character models and even the (interaction) animations. I think this game will compete with that new shooter from Bethesda.

Marvel_us
11-14-06, 09:38 AM
The trailer is cheesy, but the game indeed does look very good ; lighting, character models and even the (interaction) animations. I think this game will compete with that new shooter from Bethesda.

Are you referring to the bantering between both characters? I think that is going to be very annoying.

Connaught
11-14-06, 02:00 PM
Funny...when I was watching this I was thinking...hrm...camera angle...graphics...working other player as a team...possible coop...can rescue downed teamate...looks a lot like Gears of War but in a modern setting. Perhaps EA should take that comment about Gears of War not being innovative and look at what they are producing, can you say ripoff?

ENU291
11-14-06, 02:11 PM
The fact is that EA got it's a$$ owned by Epic and a case of sour grapes made that EA exec say a stupid comment about Gears. EA is the king of rehash so my best advice to them is to STFU and concentrate on creating some new IP (wishful thinking on my part).