PDA

View Full Version : WTT 4000+ Sandiego plus cash for 4800x2 or 4600x2 or dual core opteron other stuff...

Spliffstarr
11-14-06, 09:20 AM
would like to trade my sandy 4000+ that i bought a month ago off GnomeCop. This chip currently runs @ 2.9 with water cooling @ 36c idle with 1.5v and 47load. The highest i have been able to hit with it is 3ghz with my zalman resarator plus that i also bought off GnomeCop. Your overclocking may vary depending on your cooling.I also have a prescott 2.8 socket 478 cpu that i would also like to get rid off for $35 shipped. I am willing to add cash to the trade for prefarably a 4800+, or if i absolutely can't find one then a 4600+ both socket 939. I also have a zalman CNPS7700-Cu Copper-Core Fan cooler that i am also interested in selling for $35 shipped cause it's real heavy.... I have bought a crapload of things off these furums in the past 6-7 weeks and i just haven't really gotten around to requesting for heat so i am still at 5-0 but i also have ebay refs under the same username spliffstarr. I prefare non cc paypal and if you have to use a cc paypal then then contact me and we will work it out. You can either pm me here or send me an email @ akintunde at gmail dot com or just pm me. I have a few other things that i will ad as time goes on..... I would alos be most def open to trades for dual core opterons and i also have a 31/2 week old x800xl that i bought to tide me over as i was waiting for my dual 7900gt's, got them now so i no longer need this $80 shipped...

vandalous
11-14-06, 04:05 PM
Hey bud - some constructive criticism, hope you don't mind: You should separate what you're selling out of the body of that paragraph so those of us who skim these threads can see at a glance what's for sale and how much.

:)

SLippe
11-14-06, 05:59 PM
I assume this is you... http://myworld.ebay.com/spliffstarr/

You need to register with MikeC. Just PM him for details. Thread closed until further notice.

MikeC
11-14-06, 08:11 PM
OK he's cleared to sell.

Spliffstarr
11-14-06, 09:59 PM
already sold all the items anyway locally...

vandalous
11-14-06, 10:11 PM
LOL nice! Wish I had that luck...

Spliffstarr
11-14-06, 10:27 PM
main thing i learnt today is that craigslist is a awesome place to put stuff on so thanks slippe you actually did me favour cause i sold them for more than i had them listed on here anyway

SLippe
11-15-06, 03:00 AM
main thing i learnt today is that craigslist is a awesome place to put stuff on so thanks slippe you actually did me favour cause i sold them for more than i had them listed on here anyway
Glad I could help. :D