PDA

View Full Version : Good PS2/XBOX 360 Games?

Absolution
11-15-06, 10:52 PM
I'm getting back into consoles a bit... I've been completely out of the loop for a while now, anyone care to list some above 'good' (aka great) console games that have come out in the last year? Last console game I got was the original MGS3 for ps2, which i lost and didn't ever find or play (sadly, but nothing really looked all that appealing).

six_storm
11-15-06, 10:55 PM
PS2 - Guitar Hero I and II, God of War, Manhunt

360 - GEARS OF WAR, Hitman Blood Money, Dead Rising

Marvel_us
11-15-06, 10:58 PM
PS2: FF12, Okami, Resident Evil 4, Shadow of the Colossus, Devil May Cry 4

EDIT: I'm just adding to six_storm's list. God of War is a must have.

Mr. Hunt
11-15-06, 11:51 PM
PS2: FF12, Okami, Resident Evil 4, Shadow of the Colossus, Devil May Cry 4

EDIT: I'm just adding to six_storm's list. God of War is a must have.

You said Devil May cry 4 ;)... but yeah... DMC 1 and 3 are awesome, but if you kind of suck at action games, don't bother because they can be pretty tough.

Also to add, ICO is amazing, get that, Metal Gear Solid 2, and 3 (subsistence so you can play online), Mark of Kri, Rise of the Kasai, Zone of the Enders 2.

Can't think of any more.

Marvel_us
11-15-06, 11:54 PM
You said Devil May cry 4 ;)... but yeah... DMC 1 and 3 are awesome, but if you kind of suck at action games, don't bother because they can be pretty tough.

Also to add, ICO is amazing, get that, Metal Gear Solid 2, and 3 (subsistence so you can play online), Mark of Kri, Rise of the Kasai, Zone of the Enders 2.

Can't think of any more.

Oops. Shows how much I can't wait for DMC4 to come out!:D

saturnotaku
11-16-06, 05:20 AM
What type of games do you like? For racers, the Burnout series is good (except 3, don't get that one). Lego Star Wars is a lot of fun and I'm not even a Star Wars fan. Halo and Halo 2 are backwards compatible on the 360 also.

sytaylor
11-16-06, 09:28 AM
I didnt like dead rising, but im digging GoW, Fight Night Round 3, and DOA4 on the 360...