PDA

View Full Version : Dorks at target

Pages : [1] 2

evilchris
11-16-06, 12:42 PM
Went to target to pickup some HD-DVD's, and there was a huge line of dorks "camping out" on the sidewalk right by a 45MPH street. Target won't let them camp out on their property! lol!

MustangSVT
11-16-06, 01:24 PM
It's not like that here in Canada. I got my buddy already in line since an hour ago at local Best Buy, and he's the first one in line and saving a spot for me and his buddy. :)

FCGD
11-16-06, 01:25 PM
very true, but these dorks will be laughing all the way to the bank if they can get their paws on one

evilchris
11-16-06, 01:27 PM
very true, but these dorks will be laughing all the way to the bank if they can get their paws on one
I dont think camping for 48 straight hours on a street is worth $1000 or so profit.

saturnotaku
11-16-06, 01:30 PM
I dont think camping for 48 straight hours on a street is worth $1000 or so profit.

It's more fun watching the dorks here because it's cloudy and 45 degrees out with a 30 mph wind. :D

six_storm
11-16-06, 01:40 PM
I would go camping but I'm pretty sick and it's around 38 degrees + wind/rain. Don't think so! ;)

Bearclaw
11-16-06, 01:43 PM
You probably saw my roomate there somewhere.

stevemedes
11-16-06, 01:50 PM

Um, if someone offered me $1000 to sleep on a street for 2 days. Id do it without a doubt.

Thats $20 an hour for 48 hours lol

evilchris
11-16-06, 01:54 PM
Um, if someone offered me $1000 to sleep on a street for 2 days. Id do it without a doubt.

Thats $20 an hour for 48 hours lol

Exactly.

Mr_LoL
11-16-06, 01:56 PM
I would do it as well. Sucks to always be skint doesnt it.

stevemedes
11-16-06, 01:56 PM
Exactly.

Well i dont know about you but I dont make $1000 in 2 days at my job lol.

Ninjaman09
11-16-06, 02:06 PM
You probably don't work for 48 hours in two days either... ;)

Zelda_fan
11-16-06, 02:14 PM
Went to target to pickup some HD-DVD's, and there was a huge line of dorks "camping out" on the sidewalk right by a 45MPH street. Target won't let them camp out on their property! lol!

Funny thing is, since Target won't let them camp out, someone could walk in an hour before the store opens and cut them in line and there is nothing they could do about it.

stevemedes
11-16-06, 02:15 PM
You probably don't work for 48 hours in two days either... ;)

but you cant consider sleeping on a street work. its more like chillin out. I'd bring a cd player, a quarter ounce of weed and four packs of newports. I'd be straight.

:captnkill: :captnkill:

Bearclaw
11-16-06, 02:19 PM
Funny thing is, since Target won't let them camp out, someone could walk in an hour before the store opens and cut them in line and there is nothing they could do about it.
That would frickin hilarious.

LurkerLito
11-16-06, 02:33 PM

Someone could do that but remember last year's 360 launch debacle? That would probably cause someone to get beat down or shot when they exit. I am still expecting to hear of someone that got mugged as they exited the store on the news tomorrow.

Zelda_fan
11-16-06, 02:35 PM
Someone could do that but remember last year's 360 launch debacle? That would probably cause someone to get beat down or shot when they exit. I am still expecting to hear of someone that got mugged as they exited the store on the news tomorrow.

I would love to see a PS3 geek get a life sentence for assaulting someone like that.

Tygerwoody
11-16-06, 02:51 PM
but you cant consider sleeping on a street work. its more like chillin out. I'd bring a cd player, a quarter ounce of weed and four packs of newports. I'd be straight.

:captnkill: :captnkill:
man, it sounds like you life is heading in the right direction :rolleyes:

Zelda_fan
11-16-06, 02:55 PM
If someone has a chance and a digital camera I would love to see pics of what these nerd-bags look like.

stevemedes
11-16-06, 02:57 PM

ty for your opinion on my life

GamerGuyX
11-16-06, 02:57 PM

I don't see anything wrong with his lifestyle.

Besides, it's not like he cares about what you think anyways. :D

OWA
11-16-06, 03:10 PM
Seems like Target would be the best chance to get in first if they don't have an official line, but yeah, I'm not sure I'd want to risk it. You know if you get in front of someone that has been camping out for that long, they're going to be pissed.

Bearclaw
11-16-06, 04:49 PM
If someone has a chance and a digital camera I would love to see pics of what these nerd-bags look like.
I'll just post pics of my roomate

lIqUID
11-16-06, 05:13 PM
hilarious how you people are calling these campers nerds, and dorks in the console section of a computer hardware forum. Are you less nerd because you arent camping for a videogame? lol

Tyr-Sog
11-16-06, 05:17 PM
If I hear my local news mention the PS3 again, I'm gonna vomit.