PDA

View Full Version : Modded XFX GeForce 7900GT FS

DarkJedi664
11-25-06, 06:09 PM
I'm currently selling my 7900GT by XFX. By modded I mean that I physically modded the card so it allows more voltage for the GPU core. By default the GPU uses 1.2 volts; I modded the card so it now allows 1.52 volts. By allowing more voltage, the card now overclocks to 700Mhz core, up from the 450 default. I was able to get the memory up to 1800Mhz, up from the 1325Mhz default. The mod was very easy to do, and can be undone if you'd like. I have benchmarked the card, and am easily able to get around 6000+ in 3DMark, and gets equal or better than a 7900GTX in most benchmarks. The reason I'm selling is because I just purchased an 8800GTX for $650 and need to unload this card. I also have added a Zalman VF-900 heatsink/fan to the card as well; however, I will include the default heatsink if you'd like. Local pickup in the Bay Area. This card has done me wonders :D. $200, PayPal only, or cash on pickup. Questions, post here, or e-mail me at jason@sithtech.net. Pics on request.

SLippe
11-26-06, 03:39 AM
Per For Sale/Trade Forum Rules;

7. Any person who offers an item for sale or trade must provide his or her Heatware user ID and rating with positive feeback of no less than 10. If you do not have Heatware, your eBay user name and link to a feedback score will be acceptable, If you do not have either one with a positive feedback of no less than 10 you must register with MikeC. Links to transactions posted on other forums is not allowed. If you do not provide this information in your initial post, It will be deleted. If you have no Heatware or eBay feedback, your thread will be closed and your initial post in said thread deleted. Both of these policies are no questions asked and will be strictly enforced. By requiring you to provide this information, we are protecting buyers, sellers and the owners/administrators of nV News.

DarkJedi664
11-26-06, 04:16 AM
Apologies:

http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback&userid=darkjedi1337&ssPageName=STRK:ME:UFS

DarkJedi664
11-26-06, 05:51 PM
Price dropped to $150.