PDA

View Full Version : NWN2 - Anyone get both rings?

Hakaslak
11-25-06, 07:47 PM
http://awp-tech.com/hakaslak/gay.jpg

Maybe this is a repost, didn't see this matter posted yet though. If it has been discussed, please forgive me.

I just bought Neverwinter Nights 2 Limited Edition today. This is everything that came with it. I see it says "Cloth Map" on the map... what is this cloth map the box speaks of? Is this cloth map missing as well? I'm surprised I got the game...:(

Anyone have the same problem(s)? I tried the email but it didn't work. I ended up contacting tech support. No reply yet.

Atari... YOU FAIL!:thumbdwn:

Becoming
11-25-06, 09:50 PM
No shocker there. I read too many annoying things about the so-called "special" editions of this so I didn't bother. Hell I heard the UK special edition didn't even come with a manual like the huge one the normal edition gets, just a much smaller one and a PDF file. Now that is a ripoff from where I'm sitting and don't even get me started on those goddamned paper sleeves they put the discs in.

Hakaslak
11-25-06, 11:32 PM
Haha. Finally a reply... I was wondering if anyone understood my quandry. This is not a great thing for a company to do. At least EA's games are never missing anything. And frankly, I like the DVD style boxes that EA uses more than the old paper ones anyways.

For anyone that decides to buy this crap, make sure you pay the extra $10 for the "Blessed of Waukeen" feat, and nothing else. You probably won't get much else anyways :D

I have heard reports that some people's Limited Editions ship with the standard CD-Key. I'm not sure on that. If so, they didn't even get the feat. How sad.

Becoming
11-26-06, 01:07 AM
Just enable it with the console or another creative means. It surely isn't worth ten dollars to me for the paltry "collectors" edition of this game. Don't get me wrong, I like the game a lot and I'm glad I bought it, but the more expensive version is just not worth it (and yes I usually will buy a special edition if it actually has some nice things in it/cool packaging).

Hakaslak
11-26-06, 08:18 PM
Yeah... I get what you mean. My mom still rags on me about how her Age of Empires 3 Collectors box has better stuff... as in:

AOE3 CE

A hardcover book
3 CD audio set
DVD with the making of AOE3 documentary
Massive poster
Players guide
Demo disc
Full version game
Very big box to hold it all...

NWN2 LE :thumbdwn:

2 rings with one missing
A cloth map also MIA
Some stupid 20 page crap with art
and a manual. woohoo.

Oh. And the paper with an invalid email.

superklye
11-26-06, 08:54 PM
Heh, at least it's better than the HL2:CE. But I've bitched enough about that one already... ;)

|MaguS|
11-26-06, 08:57 PM
EQ2 had an awsome Collectors Edition...