PDA

View Full Version : To all Halo fans: did you know this existed?

Gaco
12-02-06, 09:33 PM
Man how could I miss this. Sorry if it has already been posted before (or even if it's in the wrong topic - I do feel however it's in the right place considering it's close relationship with Halo the videogame series).

http://www.gametrailers.com/player.php?id=12449&type=wmv

I'm buying this ASAP :D

GamerGuyX
12-03-06, 06:40 PM
How could any Halo fan not know about this?

Gaco
12-03-06, 06:47 PM
Apparently so.. where did you guys first hear about this?

GamerGuyX
12-03-06, 06:53 PM
Apparently so.. where did you guys first hear about this?

On the internet.

LiquidX
12-03-06, 08:20 PM
I new there were novels but its the first I'm hearing of these. I may pick them up.

MustangSVT
12-03-06, 10:32 PM
I didn't know they had a graphic novel. I've read like 1 or 2 of the actual "books".

What is this internet that you talk about? A new invention perhaps? Sorry I'm not too "techy". :o

LycosV
12-04-06, 02:13 AM
What is this internet that you talk about? A new invention perhaps? Sorry I'm not too "techy". :o

I'm not sure, but I think the internets are somehow connected with the Google. :D

Tuork
12-04-06, 02:43 AM
Hmm.. they look pretty cool.

Must get around to finishing Halo 2 some day...

Gaco
12-04-06, 04:31 AM
I'm not sure, but I think the internets are somehow connected with the Google. :D

I heard they're a series of tubes :wonder:

theultimo
12-09-06, 12:03 PM
Halo Books FYI:

The Fall of Reach/The Flood are awesome books describing before and during Halo 1.

First Strike/Ghosts of Onyx describe Halo 2 -> Halo 3 storyline.

All are great reads (Flood is iffy, but still alright), and worth reading if you want to actually know what happened (until Halo 3 begins) since Halo 2 ended on a "thats it?"

Gaco
12-10-06, 09:10 AM
Halo Books FYI:

The Fall of Reach/The Flood are awesome books describing before and during Halo 1.

First Strike/Ghosts of Onyx describe Halo 2 -> Halo 3 storyline.

All are great reads (Flood is iffy, but still alright), and worth reading if you want to actually know what happened (until Halo 3 begins) since Halo 2 ended on a "thats it?"
Ghosts of Onyx? :wtf: