PDA

View Full Version : Anyone else playing RB6: Vegas online?

Peoples-Agent
12-03-06, 12:13 PM
Just wondering, seems you can go up ranks online on Player mode, does anyone know if you can increase your rank faster by playing Ranked games? ...or does it make no difference?

ENU291
12-03-06, 01:22 PM
I LOVE R6 Vegas but ranking up is a huge pain in the ass. It is almost impossible to rank up with friends since every time a rank match is over you are kicked out to the main menu. I don't understand why they do this, Very frustrating!

Marvel_us
12-03-06, 01:28 PM
I LOVE R6 Vegas but ranking up is a huge pain in the ass. It is almost impossible to rank up with friends since every time a rank match is over you are kicked out to the main menu. I don't understand why they do this, Very frustrating!

That is what they complained about in the 1up show.

Apparently you can't rank up as a team which kind of sucks.

toxikneedle
12-03-06, 01:52 PM
Yeah even I'm waiting for the PC version of this game.... wasnt the demo supposed to come out on dec 1st?

S.I.N
12-08-06, 03:00 PM
I got a chance to play this last night with some chums and I was damned surprised how tactically its like RVS on the PC. They really took it back which is sweet. Graphics kind of sucked compared to single player though. Will be getting the PC version for sure. We can finally start back up or clan.(nana2)